• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BOYDS Tacticool stock CZ455 ?

sniperjhk

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2011
Czech republic
Hello,

I would like to buy Boyds Tacticool stock for my CZ 455. Because they do not have CZ 455 inletting - Which CZ 452 Boyds tacticool stock will fit my CZ 455 ? 22lr or Magnum inletting? For which one is easier to make changes for CZ 455. I think, that Magnum inletting is near to CZ 455. I know, that there will be some work with it.

CZ 452 .22lr and Magnum inletting

CZ 455 inletting is closer to Magnum inletting - only 2 holes.

Regards

Jarda

Re: BOYDS Tacticool stock CZ455 ?

Nice work Jarda.

Your post pisses me off a little because I wanted a CZ in a tacticool stock and it wasn't happening in my research. 452's were not available and I couldn't get a 455 to work on paper anyways.

I ended up with a Savage TR. It's working well but I did have my heart set on a CZ.

I should have been more adventurous but that could have been a disaster.

Anyways I got a pretty nice trigger and the safety isn't backwards.
Gotta look at the bright side to make myself feel better!

Jeffersonv

I have nice trigger on my CZ455 too - it is Timney and home made muzzle brake (Roedale style).

I do not like my thumbhole stock, so I was thinking about MCS-T4 stock, but it is not possible to buy it and get it to Czech republic. So the only chance for me is Tacticool.

This is my rifle now - hope it will change soon with Tacticool stock.
1.JPG

Yeah Jarda I meant to say the Savage trigger is decent enough without having to upgrade, not that I would have minded doing so with a CZ.