• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boyt Harness or SKB iseries Hard Sided Rifle Case Opinions

I have looked at these cases on line as well. If it is just to go to the range have you seen the cases that Harbor Freight carries. Only about a hundred bucks and with coupons and sales they can be had for less.

i looked at the harbor freight apache case, its 23lbs the other ones mention are half that, but i do agree for the price the HF case is a good deal.

I've got the Boyt. Never really used it but grabbed it on sale for $99 at local Gander Mtn before they tanked. It's a decent case but probably not worth $200.

I have an SKB iseries case, but it is the big one. I got it cause Pelican wasn’t making a case long enough for my 338, but build quality is right up there with Pelican. I have no issues recommending the SKB. Hope this helps.

Skb makes some great cases heavy but durable

I bought a SKB iseries case that is the size of the Pelican 1750. It is well made, durable, but on the heavy side. I bought one a lighting company used to ship bulbs and ballasts off eBay for $120.