• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Bozeman MT. Who can shoot next weekend

powell

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2010
Johnstown, Colorado
Kiddos will have been in Bozeman at Grandma/Grandpas for 2 weeks. We are driving up to pick them up. Just reaching out to see if anyone is shooting in the area and wouldn’t mind a tag a long. We are coming up from Colorado on Thursday, would be Friday or Saturday to shoot. Hit me up, let’s throw some lead.
Thanks

Great shooting in that AO. Flathead Pass, north side, some buggy trails up the mountain, perfect for rock hunting at 1 mile+.
Have great time. Wish I was there....

Sounds amazing! I'll be buying breakfast for that trip, as i'd have to catch a ride up in the back country. Leaving the ride for that at home.

Might be headed up early so Thursday could work too. Could convince the wife to stay another day and make Sunday work.. Surly someone is shooting this weekend

Another great shooting venue near Three Forks (maybe 45 minutes from Bozeman) is Cooper City. It is a semi-formal shooting area under BLM mandate, with very nice car access. ranges up to 3000 yds into a mountain side.

If you want more details on how to get to these, PM me, and I can 'virtually walk-you on' to Flathead Pass and/or Cooper City. You will need a vehicle to get to either spot.