• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BPSC Sniper Match SC Missouri 12/13/09

Bob Roach

Private
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2003
SC MISSOURI
We took November off due to Deer Season range use. It is now time to get serious again. Our next match will be a Sniper Match 100 thru 700 yards using Simulators. Targets are the modified IDPA Silhouettes. Bring 40 rounds minimum.
The match will start at 9:00 AM

We also have the 2-Gun Combat Course going from around 9:00 AM till late afternoon. If you have not been out for a while, you will love the new Shoot House. The 2-Gun has 2 Divisions Rimfire and Centerfire. Carbine and Handgun.

bigpineysportsmansclub.com
417-457-6248

Range Location: 18012 Highway B Houston Missouri, half way between Houston and Raymondville Look for the Rustic Wood BIG PINEY SPORTSMANS CLUB sign. It looks like an old routered out U.S. Forrest Service sign. You can't miss it.

Bob

Re: BPSC Sniper Match SC Missouri 12/13/09

Sorry to hear you can't make this one. Scott has some new ideas for this one.
If you have not made the last Sniper Match or two, we are using a new target. The new one is basicly the same only we are using the IDPA Practice Target remarked with new Scoring Zones. This target has a bigger foot print that will show close misses on the paper, instead of a complete miss on the IDPA Cardboard target.
We can get 50 of the Sniper Targets up at one time also. If we have a big turn out, we can get enough targets up to prevent a second relay.

I need to get to the range tomorrow and see if we had any wind damage last night or today. We had a couple of the 4' X 8' Vertical Target Frames broke in a high wind last year.

I think we are going to have a couple 50's at this match. That should be interesting. I always like to see the big guns come out.

Re: BPSC Sniper Match SC Missouri 12/13/09

We checked the targets after the Board Meeting this evening. We had 3 of the 4' X 8' Vertical targets blown over, with legs broke. We have a work crew lined up to get them repaired tomorrow. We will have all the targets available Sunday.