• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BR/BR Variant Ammo Boxes?

MilSpecOkie

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2017
Are there any ammo boxes for these short fat cases? My cases are too tall for empty BR brass and you have to turn it over get them out. Also if you tip it over even loaded brass will spill everywhere inside the box.

I’ve looked at the normal places like Brownells and MidwayUSA and not found what I’m looking for.

Sheldon N

Thank you!!! I don't know how I missed these, but I will pick some up. Now to see if they make a 100 round version with a handle. Off to Midway I go!

No 100 round boxes.
I bought some 100s made by Berry's and the hinge is centered horizontally. Because of that, the cases come out if the box goes upside down or even tipped too much.
Stick with the RS-S-50 and never look back.

Not sure about the COAL of the 6mm variants but a company called J&J make a 100 count box specifically for the 6mm and 7mm BR rounds.

Attachments

• images-2.jpg
    images-2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: MilSpecOkie