• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brace Ban...

Inducing someone to waste 10 minutes of their time, so you don't waste yours, on yet another gobslobber pile of clickbait excrement. Then, give you a full rundown critique.

You magnificent bastard!
I'm glad we can be friends.
leonardo-glass-leonardo.gif

Inducing someone to waste 10 minutes of their time, so you don't waste yours, on yet another gobslobber pile of clickbait excrement. Then, give you a full rundown critique.

You magnificent bastard!
I'm glad we can be friends.
View attachment 8242410
And, I'd like to nominate you as the award winner of the best "Flowery, Lavender Scented Excrement Prose" for today.......;):ROFLMAO:(y)

Basically the plaintiffs and members of the organizations are protected for the time being until the ruling is issued.

No nationwide halt on the ATF rule thing.

Branden

Yeah basically this. The last injunction was temporary and expired. This is a new one. It sounds like there are a few things going on that are looking good for defeating this AFT rule.

Watch four boxes diner if you want the best legal take on 2A issues.

Reactions: XP1K and lash
that guy is a tool. i have wasted my time before on his long winded no news craps videos. Never again ;)

I hate to admit that I know what that means. Volteran (generic) and a knee support. Oh and bourbon works too…in addition to, also.
No bourbon. My liver tapped out on that. I found bourbon far more effective for my spinal pain than my osteoarthritis in my knees.

Reactions: lash
Definitely click bait but the brace issue is moving in the correct direction. Not holding my breath but maybe they can start tackling SBRs and get them off the NFA.
Most states have laws against sbr’s as well as far as I know. It’s a shame there are so many statist assholes willing to wear a badge to defend and force the will of gov’t onto real Americans.

Reactions: ggmanning
Most states have laws against sbr’s as well as far as I know. It’s a shame there are so many statist assholes willing to wear a badge to defend and force the will of gov’t onto real Americans.
What states other than California have laws against SBRs? Just curious since I don’t know.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
What states other than California have laws against SBRs? Just curious since I don’t know.

So pretty much all the usual suspects. California, DC, NY, NJ, RI, IL, HI.

Not most states by any stretch of the imagination.

This isn’t what I mean at all. Most if not all states consider it illegal to possess a short barreled rifle that is not registered under the NFA. They could very well remove this from their penal code and not enforce federal law but they do not. State and local LEO by law can and will make an arrest for non compliance with the NFA because it is also state law.

I would wager that if the NFA was nullified, most states would change their penal code from “must be registered” to “illegal”. Simple as that. Here is an example of Texas penal code:

Sec. 46.05. PROHIBITED WEAPONS.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally or knowingly possesses, manufactures, transports, repairs, or sells:
(1) any of the following items, unless the item is registered in the National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record maintained by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives or otherwise not subject to that registration requirement or unless the item is classified as a curio or relic by the United States Department of Justice:
(A) an explosive weapon;
(B) a machine gun; or
(C) a short-barrel firearm;
(2) armor-piercing ammunition;
(3) a chemical dispensing device;
(4) a zip gun;
(5) a tire deflation device; or
(6) an improvised explosive device.

There are no states that uphold the constitution or operate to the benefit of the people. It’s been dead and all gov’t fed, state, and local are evil. The death vax, fake as fuck elections, money laundering schemes, and open borders proves it. This list is by no means comprehensive.

@lash here is your state of Florida’s statute. Your state and local badged assholes can/will arrest and charge you underFlorida law for non NFA compliance. Why is this a state law? Why would any decent man be a professional statist for an authority gov’t? Hint, they wouldn’t.
It is unlawful for any person to own or to have in his or her care, custody, possession, or control any short-barreled rifle, short-barreled shotgun, or machine gun which is, or may readily be made, operable; but this section shall not apply to antique firearms.
(2) A person who violates this section commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(3) Firearms in violation hereof which are lawfully owned and possessed under provisions of federal law are excepted.

Last edited:
This isn’t what I mean at all. Most if not all states consider it illegal to possess a short barreled rifle that is not registered under the NFA. They could very well remove this from their penal code and not enforce federal law but they do not. State and local LEO by law can and will make an arrest for non compliance with the NFA because it is also state law.

I would wager that if the NFA was nullified, most states would change their penal code from “must be registered” to “illegal”. Simple as that. Here is an example of Texas penal code:

There are no states that uphold the constitution or operate to the benefit of the people. It’s been dead and all gov’t fed, state, and local are evil. The death vax, fake as fuck elections, money laundering schemes, and open borders proves it. This list is by no means comprehensive.

@lash here is your state of Florida’s statute. Your state and local badged assholes can/will arrest and charge you underFlorida law for non NFA compliance.
I mean I’m not gonna say you are wrong. But I would say that if the USSC came out and said the nfa violates the 2A (we all know it really does anyways) and says it should be done away with then, I don’t see how states would be able to make it illegal at that time. With that said, my issue with all this shit is the constant flip flopping. The simple matter is, we either have the right or we don’t. As best I can tell from all my studies is that we were to be able to have available to us all the same crap the gov had avail to them, in case we had to fend off any gov that became corrupt and too powerful. In simple form, that is the intent of the 2A. At minimum this should pertain to all small arms.

I mean I’m not gonna say you are wrong. But I would say that if the USSC came out and said the nfa violates the 2A (we all know it really does anyways) and says it should be done away with then, I don’t see how states would be able to make it illegal at that time. With that said, my issue with all this shit is the constant flip flopping. The simple matter is, we either have the right or we don’t.
I see where you are going with that. Either way, no state would be enforcing this tyrannical shit if the criminals in charge didn’t want too. They want it so much that it is also state law.