• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brad Paisly - Gun Grabber

RedBreast21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2020
Tennessee

What a douche. Y'all know who Mark Kelly is, but Heidi Campbell is the special kind of retarded. She has the intellectual capacity of AOC, but zero charisma or quasi-attractiveness. She's a detestable sub-human creature.

Damn shame to see Brad mingling with these vermin and working to undermine our freedom.

Image 4-12-24 at 11.00 PM.jpeg

I'm not dismissing the validity of the tweet/claim- but rather, before jumping to conclusions/sticking feet in mouths later- are there any supporting testimonies/footage corroborating the insinuation? Reckon that's a reasonable enough approach to make sure that someone with an agenda didn't take advantage of a photo opportunity from a celebrity that's otherwise good natured and put their own spin on it before we start chastising the fellow.

-LD

Brad Paisley is a democrat in his beliefs- I've known it for 12-15 years. He's been more than happy to stand on stage at music awards shows and crack jokes about repub leaders. He's no different than those other democrats Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, etc.

Paisley is a fan of Obama. A shill for the poison jab...

Last edited:
I'm not dismissing the validity of the tweet/claim- but rather, before jumping to conclusions/sticking feet in mouths later- are there any supporting testimonies/footage corroborating the insinuation? Reckon that's a reasonable enough approach to make sure that someone with an agenda didn't take advantage of a photo opportunity from a celebrity that's otherwise good natured and put their own spin on it before we start chastising the fellow.

-LD
I'm not sure what you mean. This was an event - a fundraiser at that - put on by Giffords, an ant-gun organization. Paisley is there. He's performing there. The picture of him doing so is in the tweet - alongside Gabby Giffords, nonetheless. Not only is it in the tweet, but I included a screenshot of it so people wouldn't have to do any extra "work" to see it. Not sure what else you need.

So many of these "stars" are like this. people don't do the research to realize who they are supporting. Not to derail this thread but look at Willie Nelson. He has been a tax dodging, demorat commie for decades, and probably 90 percent of his fan base are clueless that he is 100 percent against everything they stand for. Paisley is no different.

-LD
Are you practicing being obtuse? This feels like all the shills and glowies claiming the covid shots were safe and effective when tons of evidence was already laid out before them that they weren't.

As Brad Paisley gets older and loses his grip on "premier" country music artist status - being replaced by dudes who get lost on their 300 acre property (Kane Brown), and now Beyonce - he is free to be more of an outcast towards the people who once supported him.

What we're seeing now is his true colors...which are apparently pretty frigging rainbow. He'll always have access to additional protection, but screw the single mother who listens to his music and has an abusive ex. In Dem fashion; 'what's good for thee is not for me' Brad is disconnected, and lost for good.

No big deal. We have the choice to support him or not. I chose 'not', and if I'm correct about 80% of his fan base would probably agree...but they lack the intestinal fortitude to shut him off.

I will shed no tear when he fades into obscurity in another decade. All my favorite country singers are already dead anyway.

-LD
I listen to absolutely zero country music, and even I know Brad Paisley is a massive gun grabbing, Ukraine supporting, twit cunt. He regularly holds events clamoring for disarmament of the people.

Funny how he wants to disarm the US, yet supports Ukraine who if they had a 2A like we do, likely wouldn't have been invaded. He's just yet another that wants ultimate power only for those in power, with no threat from their subjects.

I listen to absolutely zero country music, and even I know Brad Paisley is a massive gun grabbing, Ukraine supporting, twit cunt. He regularly holds events clamoring for disarmament of the people.

Funny how he wants to disarm the US, yet supports Ukraine who if they had a 2A like we do, likely wouldn't have been invaded. He's just yet another that wants ultimate power only for those in power, with no threat from their subjects.

With a name like paisley, he was doomed to be queer.