• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bradford, Fl 2 gun shoot May 23rd

B.Bates

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2005
Palatka, Fl
May 23rd at Bradford Shooting sports there is going to be a Ar/pistol shoot. 300yds is max range.

more info here www.ruashooter.com

Range is located just south of Starke, fl and about 30min from Gainesville

Re: Bradford, Fl 2 gun shoot May 23rd

Hey,

Going to be shooting this one. This will be my first competition so I'm looking forward to learning a lot and enjoying the experience!

Steven and I will be shooting this event. First time for him
doing a shoot like this.

Hoping for a great turnout.

Regards

Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .257</div><div class="ubbcode-body">david where are you from?? </div></div>

Hey. I live in Newberry/Jonesville. Just west of Gainesville.

David, you going to make the shoot?? I am not going to be able to make it. I am pretty sure shootone(Benjie Bates) will be there. You will meet some great people for sure. I am from the St. Augustine area. We will have to shoot together some time.

Yes I'll be there if they do not cancel due to weather. I was in Jax today. Have you been to the Fla outdoor shooting range in st. aug? What do you think of it?

I'm really looking forward to it.

Just an update.

Great showing on Saturday. It was my pleasure to meet a great group of guys. Looking forward to the combat pistol comp on June 9.