• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bradley B-24 and Bradley Adjustable Cheek Rest Review

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Proper cheek weld is an integral part to precision rifle shooting. Many traditional stocks like those found on the 700P and Savage 10 rifles need some help in this area. I just got a chance to work with a new cheek piece from Bradley Cheek Rests. They are made of Kydex and strap onto the stock with the use of velcro straps. There is no modification to the rifle required. This is critical for professional shooters who may not be authorized to alter their issued rifle. The Bradley B-24 Cheek Rest is extremely solid when properly attached and feels much like shooting on a bare stock with a higher comb. The Bradley Adjustable allows you to change the height setting to adapt to various platforms.

The Bradley Cheek Rests are not cheap, but they are well constructed and thought out.

Bradley Cheek Rest Review (B24 and Bradley Adjustable) - YouTube

Just placed an order . I was never perfectly happy with the Karsten I have on my HS stock . Having to remove it to get the bolt out always annoyed me . Was never a fan of a pad on the stock so this looks like it may be the ticket . I look forward to trying it out . Thanks for posting the review !

McMillan.jpgMcMillan.jpgI have a couple of the Bradley BUR cheek rests and very pleased with how they work. It is non adjustable and to attain the proper height I slip some small pieces of foam between the pad and the stock. Remove easily for cleaning and very solid.

Thanks for the review. I have a B24 on the way (for a Mauser of all things). Weighed a lot of different options and went with the Bradley. More than I wanted to spend on a cheek rest for an old milsurp, but I believe it will be money well spent in the end.

I have a B-24 on my Rem Milspec. I really started to dislike the stock pouch and replaced it with the Bradley. It has really worked well for me and I'm considering picking up another one.