• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brand New From TX

SLIMpocalypse

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2022
United States
Hey, everyone! Active Duty Air Force out of Texas here. I've never ventured to this forum before and I just signed up this evening. I'm an avid shooter mostly with handguns, but I do have a small stable of ARs and hunting bolt actions. I'm intrigued by the concept of longer range/precision shooting, so I'm hoping to learn a lot on here. Looking forward to being a part of the forum. Thanks!

Reactions: valsport
Hey, everyone! Active Duty Air Force out of Texas here. I've never ventured to this forum before and I just signed up this evening. I'm an avid shooter mostly with handguns, but I do have a small stable of ARs and hunting bolt actions. I'm intrigued by the concept of longer range/precision shooting, so I'm hoping to learn a lot on here. Looking forward to being a part of the forum. Thanks!

Welcome.

So, what do you do for Uncle Sam?
AFSC?

Reactions: SLIMpocalypse