• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Brand new L3 NGAL-A1 full kit- $5,500

PuddlePirate119

Private
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2022
St. Louis Missouri
This is a brand new L3 NGAL-A1 with the full kit. I removed it from the bag myself to take photos and have me opening it on video. This was ordered legitimately on an LE letterhead as is NOT a stolen MIL unit like many on tacswap. I’m happy to FaceTime any potential buyers and to send additional photos. I don’t want to post them publicly to prevent anyone stealing the images. I’m selling to fund a bolt gun as I’m looking to get back into the long range game.

This is a brand new L3 NGAL-A1 with the full kit. I removed it from the bag myself to take photos and have me opening it on video. This was ordered legitimately on an LE letterhead as is NOT a stolen MIL unit like many on tacswap. I’m happy to FaceTime any potential buyers and to send additional photos. I don’t want to post them publicly to prevent anyone stealing the images. I’m selling to fund a bolt gun as I’m looking to get back into the long range game.
Bump

Bump