• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Brand new Radian adac 15 Lower Reciever

KadenB77

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2022
Utah
Up for sale is a brand new in box radian adac 15 lower reciever in cerakote black. I ordered 2 while they were in stock thinking I’d want to do a build with the second one. But I’ve decided not to. The lower is still at my ffl. Therefore they can ship directly to your ffl. I paid $430 and I’m asking $330 plus the price of shipping from my ffl to your ffl. I can provide the invoice showing that I did purchase this lower. I have not paid to transfer it to my name which is why it is still at my ffl.

Reactions: Zack_va248
Up for sale is a brand new in box radian adac 15 lower reciever in cerakote black. I ordered 2 while they were in stock thinking I’d want to do a build with the second one. But I’ve decided not to. The lower is still at my ffl. Therefore they can ship directly to your ffl. I paid $430 and I’m asking $330 plus the price of shipping from my ffl to your ffl. I can provide the invoice showing that I did purchase this lower. I have not paid to transfer it to my name which is why it is still at my ffl.
PM'd