• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brand New Rifle From Kelbly's - The KODA Rifle

Ian A. Kelbly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2009
OH-IO
Guys and Gals,

Check out our all new custom production rifle! Kelbly's has been building rifles since 1981 in the custom segment. For 2020 Kelbly's is making a big push into the production rifle side of the business, we want to bring custom accuracy and quality into the production segment. This rifle is built just like any of our competition rifles, but with one SKU, we are able to build them in production quantities. Once we get these pushed out to dealers, we will begin building the product line with more options. We are going to be selling these rifles through distribution channels, so that you can gain access to our products at your local FFL dealer. Please help us in this endeavor by sharing this with you friends and your local FFL dealer. If we can make this push, this will help our company better serve every customer!

Check out our videos on this rifle on YouTube via TheKelblyChannel

Here is the sales sheet on the KODA.

Thank you!
Ian A. Kelbly and The Kelbly Team

[email protected]
330-683-4674
www.kelbly.com

Attachments

• KelblySellSheet_KODA.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 519
  • KelblySellSheet_KODA.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 286
Will it be available in a left hand version?
What is it chambered for?

For the first run we are just doing right hand and in 6.5 Creedmoor.

In the future we will offer a left hand version and more calibers.

We wanted a majority platform that would perform great for everyday hunters, that also wanted to be able to use this rifle to shoot steel at 1,000 yards or just go out and shoot. We kept the rifle under 8 pounds with a 26" #4 Heavy Sporter. The KODA will allow the shooter to shoot strings of fire, but not be too bulky that you can't carry it all day hunting.

Glad to see this since just yesterday I went and looked at a Christensen Arms MPR in 65PRC mainly just to look at the chassis since they are selling them separate now.
Thier action leaves much to be desired compared to the two Atlas Tac actions I have.
We're the Atlas is smooth and has much better tolerances right out of the box the CA actions are rough and feel sloppy in comparison.

MSRP will be $3449.00. It will carry a SUB MOA guarantee and a no questions asked Lifetime Warranty. It will also have Grayboe's Lifetime Warranty on the stock as well. It has a brand new proprietary Bix N Andy trigger designed just for this project. It has a Cut Rifled Match Grade Krieger Stainless Steel barrel. We also have a special surprise with parts of the Atlas Tactical action, that will be discussed once writers have released their articles on it.

We have worked our butts off to put as much value into this rifle as possible without making the price point too high.

Reactions: Bob2650
Glad to see this since just yesterday I went and looked at a Christensen Arms MPR in 65PRC mainly just to look at the chassis since they are selling them separate now.
Thier action leaves much to be desired compared to the two Atlas Tac actions I have.
We're the Atlas is smooth and has much better tolerances right out of the box the CA actions are rough and feel sloppy in comparison.

Thank you for your kind words about the Atlas Tactical action. Our guys work so hard to make sure every action they finish is of Kelbly quality. We spend anywhere from 1.5-2 hours per action just in hand fitting and finishing, to make sure they all operate at a higher level.

Reactions: XLR308 and Bob2650
Mmmmmm…
Well I just got one of your Black Bear Tactical actions to build a .308 on and must say if all your actions are as smooth as it is then this may be a thing to look in to down the road. Thanks for keeping the Hide in the Loop.

Reactions: Ian A. Kelbly
Mmmmmm…
Well I just got one of your Black Bear Tactical actions to build a .308 on and must say if all your actions are as smooth as it is then this may be a thing to look in to down the road. Thanks for keeping the Hide in the Loop.

So glad to hear that you like the Black Bear! We make them all feel the same!

Really like this all around package except for one thing. Why thread 1/2-28 instead of 5/8? Not enough meat on the smaller barrel?
All my brakes and suppressors run the later...

Looking forward to seeing one! I think they will be a hit. I want one in 6x47...lol

Regards,
DT

Reactions: Ian A. Kelbly
Really like this all around package except for one thing. Why thread 1/2-28 instead of 5/8? Not enough meat on the smaller barrel?
All my brakes and suppressors run the later...

Looking forward to seeing one! I think they will be a hit. I want one in 6x47...lol

Regards,
DT

you have to cut a #4 to 21” to have enough meat to thread 5/8x24

After a lot of feedback and request, Kelbly's is now offering the KODA rifle in both the 6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5 PRC cartridges! Thank you everyone for the input, we are happy to deliver more options to our customers!

After a lot of feedback and request, Kelbly's is now offering the KODA rifle in both the 6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5 PRC cartridges! Thank you everyone for the input, we are happy to deliver more options to our customers!
Is there any chance in future of making a 6.5x47 Lapua? Thanks Joe