• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Brand New Unfired Accuracy International AXMC 338 Lapua 27" w/ 7-35 Nightforce

hrh00b

Private
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2014
Texas
I bought this on a whim when they dropped the price on them a month or 2 ago. I'm impulsive and I pimped it out. I even loaded up some rounds with 285 hornaday eld-m at mag length at different charge weights of H1000 to do load testing. But, I don't have the time or place to really shoot this kind of setup. We do a lot of hunting, hunting season is about to start, and this is too heavy a rig for the type hunting we do. So, it's for sale at an even more discounted price than I bought it at a discount. It's a sage green AXMC 338 Lapua with the 27" barrel. It has a brand new Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 with the Mil-R reticle in a Spuhr one piece mount. I've still got the box for the gun and the scope with all the papers. Everything is brand new. The scope was mounted and it has been in the safe. I could even include the load workup. The rounds are 285 eld-m with H1000 in Lapua brass with gold medal magnum primers.

Price for everything $9800 shipped

New AXMC $6750
ATACR 7-35 F1 $3200
Spuhr mount $400
$10350

I could do payment via cashier's check, USPS money order, or a credit card at our business (car dealership) for 3% fee

Reactions: John1890
PMs answered

Only trades I would even consider would be a 338 caliber in a high end custom lighter weight hunting setup...think proof barrel, manners elite, custom action 338 rum, norma, or lapua

Here's a pic

Attachments

• 20190818_155015.jpg
    20190818_155015.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 400
Gonna stay for sale for the weekend. If it doesn't sell, then I'll keep it. I'm going to be out of time to find or build a lighter weight gun for hunting season.

I would possibly consider trading it for a new or like new 338 rum or edge in a custom hunting rifle. The more I've looked, I think the large action guns for the Lapuas and Normas are just extra weight for what I'd use it for.

Look into a Defiance 338 LM action, Proof CF barrel, Manners ELITE 100% CF w CIP chassis or CIP bottom metal. Will make a light weight 338. I just built a 338 LM AI in that setup. My Manners is still 3 months out so it sits in a JAE setup for CIP mags.

Reactions: Nightsniper
That's exactly the type set up I'd be thinking. Unfortunately, I may have to wait till next spring. I dont think I have time to switch it up if this doesnt sell ASAP. I love the AXMC with the reliability, accuracy and ease of barrel swaps. I just thought I'd see if someone wanted to save a few hundred on a brand new setup before i shoot it some this fall and winter. If it doesnt sell, and I do take it hunting, then I'll just make sure it's not on long walks.

Proof sells threaded CF barrels for your setup.

Ok. I got through hunting season and the holidays. Bought a new lighter weight 338 setup also. So, this baby is back for sale. I moved the scope to the new rifle, so the scope is no longer for sale.

I'd let the gun and the Spuhr mount go for $6750 shipped to lower 48

It's still never been fired...safe queen

You get a 27" 338 Lapua Sage green AXMC for the price they've been advertising them for with a free 34mm, 10moa Spuhr and no sales tax

Reactions: Sixfivesavage
If someone makes me a 4 digit offer that starts with a 6, then they're probably going to be the new owner of this bad boy. I'll keep the Spuhr to get the price down if needed. I have lots of offers, but they all deal with some sort of trade. I don't need anymore guns that just sit in the safe. I've got my bases covered.

$5800 shipped to lower 48 for just the rifle. No scope or mount included at the $5800. I'd include the mount for an even $6000. All brand new