• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Brand New (unfired) Accuracy International AXSR 338LM Dark Earth

RedBreast21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2020
Tennessee
No Trades, please. Purchased brand new, and I have not even taken the bolt out of the packaging to put in the rifle. I have the AXSA and the AX50 ELR in the same Dark Earth Color, and I thought I might as well have the AXSR as well. I already have two 338LMs, though, so this has just been sitting in its box (hasn't been outside its box since the day I brought it home) in the safe.

$9700 plus actual Shipping Cost, which should be about $1,100-$1300 savings after figuring out the sales tax you would (probably, unless you live in a no-sales tax state) have to pay. If you happen to live in TN, a face-to-face transaction would be great - I live in the Nashville area.

I will obviously be willing to field any questions - just PM me and I'll be happy to chat by phone/face time, etc.

Here's the stock photo with some of the photos of the actual rifle below:
Image 9.jpeg
IMG_2576.jpeg
IMG_2580.jpeg
IMG_2581.jpeg
IMG_2582.jpeg
IMG_2578.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2574.jpeg
    IMG_2574.jpeg
    814.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited: