• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Brand new Voodoo S

jstokes1

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2018
Monroe, Louisiana
Hello all. I bought two of these units and have quickly realized that one is more than enough...and that my needs for other kit is greater than having duplicate kit. The unit is brand new and comes with all of the factory accessories (including a wilcox FTS). Looking to get $15,000 shipped cash or $16,000 trade value.

The trades that I am interested in are: high spec light weight WP binos with a Jerry C, tier 1 precision rifles (AI, Barrett, Desert Tech...not your PRS rig), and that's about it. I have tons of video and images through these units and will provide any information you desire per request. The unit is not in hand at the moment, but will be here next week (coming directly through POT).

Payment options are paypal F&F (not G&S, they will hold the transaction due to the amount) or bank transfer. If purchased and not traded, some of the funds will be going to kosher supply for a set of binos w/jerry C, so I can just give you receipt and you pay it directly then send me the difference.

Attached is a picture of my other unit. The one you will be getting is brand new and unused. This is cross posted to tacswap and fb marketplace.

Attachments

• 20220728_232700.jpg
    20220728_232700.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 257
  • Screenshot_20220729-101617_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-101617_Gallery.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 255
Last edited: