• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brandon Johnson

Looks like Chicago exchanged one feckless moron for another. The new mayor blames Kia for all the auto thefts stating they didn't put adequate anti-theft devices on the cars they sold. It has nothing to do with how these hood rats were raised.
To be realistic, it is a place for shit to coagulate.

When I was a kid, in these small towns, it was not unusual for people to leave the car unlocked. And when someone stole a car, punishment was swift and persuasive.

Now, we have cesspools. It would be interesting to try something. Let's try punishing car thieves. Crazy, right?

Looks like Chicago exchanged one feckless moron for another. The new mayor blames Kia for all the auto thefts stating they didn't put adequate anti-theft devices on the cars they sold. It has nothing to do with how these hood rats were raised.
Next is smash and grabs are the fault of the window manufacturers not using bulletproof acrylic.

To be realistic, it is a place for shit to coagulate.

When I was a kid, in these small towns, it was not unusual for people to leave the car unlocked. And when someone stole a car, punishment was swift and persuasive.

Now, we have cesspools. It would be interesting to try something. Let's try punishing car thieves. Crazy, right?
Yep, never thought about locking the car. Never locked the front door for that matter.

Yep, never thought about locking the car. Never locked the front door for that matter.
I have actually personally known people in the country who left the truck unlocked and keys in the ignition in case you needed to move it or borrow it. Just say, "Hey, I am going to borrow the truck to get some hay to my horse barn while mine is in the shop. And I will top off the tank."

It was a good culture.

Reactions: Maggot