• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brandon wants to hire 87k more IRS Agents

_Windrider_

Shiner of shoes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Yes, and it's going to cost more to pay off all their college tuition to get them to work for the IRS, then train them, then get them to come to work after their "trans" birth partner has a uterus transplant....

Honestly, I think that's JUST what the IRS needs. End of Quote

• Haha
    Reactions: R-B
    Yes, and it's going to cost more to pay off all their college tuition to get them to work for the IRS, then train them, then get them to come to work after their "trans" birth partner has a uterus transplant....

Honestly, I think that's JUST what the IRS needs. End of Quote
    End of quote. That guy is gone man.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    HAHAHAHA!

The IRS is an absolute clusterfuck. Soon, it’ll be an absolute clusterfuck with an additional 87,000 new grads that don’t know a damn thing about taxes, and probably have never even paid taxes.

This Is going to be awesome. I can’t wait.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    A good part of those new hires are series 1811 Criminal Investigators. They don't do taxes, they investigate criminal acts. Their gear and training is similar to other govt agencies known to be door kickers.

Add that Xiden wants to monitor bank accounts and electronic transactions. What does your crystal ball tell YOU???

And this is NOT part of the bill. The funding is already there and they are being trained as we speak.

Last edited:
    Its their money anyway they just let you borrow it but now they want most of it back. Country is changing so don't worry about it , your on the train enjoy the ride.