• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brass Casing Laser Engraving For Your Hunt Of A Lifetime

Two Vets Sporting Goods

Private
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2020
twovetssportinggoods.com
Guaging interst from everyone who would be interested in getting there fired casing from a once in a lifetime hunt. We are still working pricing on this but essentially what would happen is you would mail us your casing along with a test casing for laser engraving. We would keep the service probably around $15 or so but it is a great way to keep the memory or your once in a lifetime hunt. Comment below if you are interested and we will contact you once we get everything ironed out 👊👊
IMG_6679.jpg

That would be great…I PMd you

I got lucky on that bear…wasn’t because I’m an exceptional hunter…on the 8th day of a 10 day hunt…lucky!

I was looking for a service just like this. My grandfather was retired Air Force and I grabbed the brass from his funeral. I was looking to get them engraved so I can give them to my aunts and cousins.

Reactions: gonzaga