• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bravo Gen 2

Hondo1

Sergeant USMC
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Colorado
    Looking forward to details, if you have information please share.
    IMG_5948.jpeg

Reactions: Dirty D
    There was some info posted in the shot show thread what the upgrades were. You’ll have to sift through idiots arguing about destructive devices and ammo for them though 😂

Reactions: Hondo1
    I read in another thread about a longer forearm and a couple other changes, but I was under the impression that was just a different forearm.
    Maybe this is something different altogether.

I shot my outdated, useless one last week.

If it could’ve talked after the match, it would’ve probably called its owner outdated and useless….🤣

Wonder if it’ll work with all actions now without mods

Like the impact actions

Reactions: Dirty D
    The Bravo with a longer forearm would be awesome. They look too stubby now unless your shooting a .308 lol

I’ve never had an issue with mine being too short (still talking about the stock, btw), I did put a spigot mount on it, but I think it cured a non existent problem.

Maybe some new colors and patterns, hopefully.

The gen1 "short" forearm looks better to me ratio-wise if using a 22" or shorter barrel.
    A 20" looks too stubby in a lot of stocks.

“Anything is a dildo to the Creedmoor shooters“ if you’re bold enough….

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Hondo1