• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brazil Military Court just placed above Brazil's Electoral Supreme Court!, Russian tanks seen, Lula's Supporters go Commie-mode (Update)

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

I honestly thought when one General stepped up to say Brazil Constitution was being shredded it was a one-up; but they are apparently starting to take action by eliminating Lula's strongest fighting force first (besides the Corrupt Supreme Court and Election judges), his cartel
    buddies!

“The heads of drug trafficking of Morro do Juramento and Juramentinho, identified as Rodrigo Barbosa Marinho, known as Rolinha or Titio Rolinha, and Hevelton Nascimento Júnior, the “Bad Boy”, respectively, were killed during a Military Police operation in Vicente de Carvalho on Thursday (1st). Three other suspects died in the action and one, who was also injured, is imprisoned in custody in the hospital” O Dia reports.

The drug cartels are the armed wing of the Communists. Comando Vermelho controls parts of Rio de Janeiro and was formed 1979 as an alliance between cartels and Communists. If they are eliminated, the risk 0f a civil war will be significantly reduced.

End of quote.

An equivalent would have been if our National Guard shut down Antifa and BLM thugs in 2020 first before dealing with the election problems.

Last edited:
    Brazilian Military Declare Bolsonaro ‘True President of Brazil’ – Media Blackout by Planet Today - Monday, November 28, 2022 The Brazilian military have shown their support for the Brazilian people by declaring Bolsonaro the ‘true President of Brazil’ following evidence of a rigged election. Bolsonaro is now huddling with the military to plot his next moves. Watch: Matthew Tyrmand: The Brazilian Military Stands With Bolsonaro And Is Prepared To Invoke Article 142 Revolver.news reports: What is Article 142? The lying New York Times explains: Many of the protesters said their demands for intervention were supported by Article 142 of the Brazilian Constitution, which says that the military has the role of “guaranteeing constitutional powers” under the “supreme authority of the president.” They go on to pooh-pooh it citing “experts”: According to constitutional lawyers and past court rulings, the article does not allow the military to take control of the government.
    by @planettoday #PlanetToday: https://www.planet-today.com/2022/11/brazilian-military-declare-bolsonaro.html

Our left libs pushing for US to stop their self-correction!!

Will Biden send in our forces to let their fraudulent election stand?
    Remember three weeks before the election the CIA threatened Balsonaro "to accept the results of the election".

Edit: Jake Sullivan /State Department heading for Brazil TODAY. Will he bring thugs?
    On Monday, December 5, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and officials from the National Security Council and State Department will travel to Brasilia, Brazil to meet with representatives of the administration of President Bolsonaro and members of the incoming administration of President-elect Lula da Silva. Sullivan will meet with Brazilian Secretary for Strategic Affairs Admiral Flávio Rocha, President-elect Lula da Silva, and Senator Jaques Wagner. During the meetings, Sullivan will discuss how the United States and Brazil can continue to work together to address common challenges, including combatting climate change, safeguarding food security, promoting inclusion and democracy, and managing regional migration. The meetings follow President Biden’s call with President-elect Lula in October 2022, where the President committed to keeping open channels of communication between the two countries during the transition.
    ###

Last edited:

Summary: Election officials (who switched 100% to electronic voting) has refused to turn over all computers and codes for military inspection/audit of election. They are using this ground to secure what they need - they are NOT automatically giving Balsonaro the win, but they are trying to do a real audit.

Lula is likely to "clean out the military"once he takes power...

Jake Sullivan /State Department heading for Brazil this morning.

God bless Brazil for their military and their people for not giving up despite signficant pressure!

Last edited:
    Our left libs pushing for US to stop their self-correction!!

Will Biden send in our forces to let their fraudulent election stand?
    Remember three weeks before the election the CIA threatened Balsonaro "to accept the results of the election".

If biden does send US Troops (which I doubt), it will be quite telling as to how they respond/what they do (or don't do). :unsure:

If biden does send US Troops (which I doubt), it will be quite telling as to how they respond/what they do (or don't do). :unsure:

The state department is going there this week...oh, to be a fly on that wall. This is what Trump should have done - declare martial law, shut down the left thugs first, and then do a proper audit.
    Props to the Brazilian people - still protesting after their banks accounts closed.

Edit: Jake Sullivan/State Department has already left for Brasilia!
    On Monday, December 5, National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan and officials from the National Security Council and State Department will travel to Brasilia, Brazil to meet with representatives of the administration of President Bolsonaro and members of the incoming administration of President-elect Lula da Silva. Sullivan will meet with Brazilian Secretary for Strategic Affairs Admiral Flávio Rocha, President-elect Lula da Silva, and Senator Jaques Wagner. During the meetings, Sullivan will discuss how the United States and Brazil can continue to work together to address common challenges, including combatting climate change, safeguarding food security, promoting inclusion and democracy, and managing regional migration. The meetings follow President Biden’s call with President-elect Lula in October 2022, where the President committed to keeping open channels of communication between the two countries during the transition.
    ###

Last edited:
    The state department is going there this week...oh, to be a fly on that wall. This is what Trump should have done - declare martial law, shut down the left thugs first, and then do a proper audit.
    Props to the Brazilian people - still protesting after there banks accounts closed.
    I hope that Bolsonaro understands that the US is not his friend. Or, if he doesn't, that he wises up quickly.

How many "extra suitcases" do you think the foggy bottom types will be taking with them ?

I hope that Bolsonaro understands that the US is not his friend. Or, if he doesn't, that he wises up quickly.

How many "extra suitcases" do you think the foggy bottom types will be taking with them ?

I think Balsonaro has enough sense to see what is going on and the pre-election CIA visit was very telling. I hope he is well-guarded at hat meeting; him and Lula shouldn't be in the same room (then again, Lula should be in jail).

Reactions: goinghunting

I don't thing he could send "troops" without Congressional approval, but he would send CIA thugs...I would think that Brazil's military is going to see that coming.

Imagine the seeds of freedom and justice being resown in TWO BRICS countries. China and Brazil. And then spreading outward from there. Bolsanaro is a SUPER-CHAD for reinstating RKBA and Right To Carry for Brazilians during his presidency and actually urging Brazilians to receive training for and carry handguns to protect themselves and their families from the rampant cartel violence. There is no fucking way that more people voted for a communist flesh-burrowing worm than a man who is essentially Brazil's Ron DeSantis and wanted to see his country become functional.

Imagine the seeds of freedom and justice being resown in TWO BRICS countries. China and Brazil. And then spreading outward from there. Bolsanaro is a SUPER-CHAD for reinstating RKBA and Right To Carry for Brazilians during his presidency and actually urging Brazilians to receive training for and carry handguns to protect themselves and their families from the rampant cartel violence. There is no fucking way that more people voted for a communist flesh-burrowing worm than a man who is essentially Brazil's Ron DeSantis and wanted to see his country become functional.
    think the 'back to school ' scene. you sir are a hemingway with words!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I see the current regime starting the propaganda machine attack on Balsonaro. Illegitimate, corrupted, illegal, fascist coup against a democratically elected.
    Stand by for the sanctions against Brazil.
    Anyone know how much beef comes into the USA from Brazil?

I see the current regime starting the propaganda machine attack on Balsonaro. Illegitimate, corrupted, illegal, fascist coup against a democratically elected.
    Stand by for the sanctions against Brazil.
    Anyone know how much beef comes into the USA from Brazil?

Brazil has some of the largest ranching operations in the Americas thanks to the Confederate veterans who had moved there after 1865 and set up cattle operations which grew from family businesses into massive factory style farms in the 20th century as population and demand for meat grew. Saw a show from the 90s sponsored by the Sons and Daughters of Confederate Veterans and the Order of the Confederate Rose where they went to the Dominican Republic and Brazil to interview the descendants of the Confederate soldiers and officers who had emigrated there after the War was over. Seeing an indigenous looking woman wearing traditional Hispanic clothing who barely spoke any English lovingly unwrap a satchel containing a forage cap, Bowie knife, and Kerr .44 caliber double action revolver which belonged to her family patriarch, a trooper of the Army of Northern Virginia who had fought from Seven Pines to Cold Harbor, was absolutely surreal and wholesome beyond words.

Edit: Americas, not North America..

Last edited:
    Brazil has some of the largest ranching operations in North America thanks to the Confederate veterans who had moved there after 1865 and set up cattle operations which grew from family businesses into massive factory style farms in the 20th century as population and demand for meat grew. Saw a show from the 90s sponsored by the Sons and Daughters of Confederate Veterans and the Order of the Confederate Rose where they went to the Dominican Republic and Brazil to interview the descendants of the Confederate soldiers and officers who had emigrated there after the War was over. Seeing an indigenous looking woman wearing traditional Hispanic clothing who barely spoke any English lovingly unwrap a satchel containing a forage cap, Bowie knife, and Kerr .44 caliber double action revolver which belonged to her family patriarch, a trooper of the Army of Northern Virginia who had fought from Seven Pines to Cold Harbor, was absolutely surreal and wholesome beyond words.
    Ummm………is Brazil in North America? Fuck I got to bone up on my geogrophy…

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I spent a couple months in Brazil in the Lula era - and I couldn't agree more with what the people want. Don't forget Italy - watch them try to exit the EU too.

Which wouldn't have happened because the Pentagon is full of wokesters and neocons. Even "Mad Dog" Mattis turned out to be a whiney globalist.

Did the State Department fund the guerrillas? Provide weapons? We should be able to know, but they will never tell us.

The Supreme Court Justice that got Lula out of prison, organized the "election", and penalizing the protestors as ordered Twitter to shut down accounts of newly conservative elected government officials and conservative judges and Elon has complied!!

I really think a great many people are watching what is going on there, as well as getting their hands dirty.

Someone asked about the military supporting an election going the other way. Personally I think those "in charge" of our country know just how the military would act outside of DC, and it would not do what they want......so force them to get the jab, let these rejects in....on and on. This is one reason they want to destroy the US military, they could see it being used against them. I seem to remember something about all enemies foreign and domestic. Little doubt whoe the domestic enemy is.

I really think a great many people are watching what is going on there, as well as getting their hands dirty.

Someone asked about the military supporting an election going the other way. Personally I think those "in charge" of our country know just how the military would act outside of DC, and it would not do what they want......so force them to get the jab, let these rejects in....on and on. This is one reason they want to destroy the US military, they could see it being used against them. I seem to remember something about all enemies foreign and domestic. Little doubt whoe the domestic enemy is.
    Not so sure about that myself.

If I were Brazil, I would mark this down as an inflection point (should the conservative/Brazilian constitutional side manage to be on the winning side of this) as to what countries are on the side of a belief in constitutional republicanism vs marxism.

Are they busy next week? :)

Don't worry, Joe's masters will have him step in. Can't be having the revrese domino effect of honest elections work it's way north.

Reactions: devildog93 and BCP
    so the military is on the good guys side!
    I would say it seems as if they are on the side of the lesser of two evils. There is no such thing as a benevolent gov’t or a politician that isn’t power hungry nor does any man that values freedom and individualism ever consent to be ruled by others.

The military in Brazil is technically NOT supporting the election one way of the other, they are trying to do a justified military audit that the Judicial Branch/election board/incoming President are not complying with.

Reactions: devildog93
    I would say it seems as if they are on the side of the lesser of two evils. There is no such thing as a benevolent gov’t or a politician that isn’t power hungry nor does any man that values freedom and individualism ever consent to be ruled by others.
    No .gov in history has ever done exactly what every person that is "governed" wants or thinks is correct. That does not make them "evil".

I do think from the little I know about Bosolnaro and Lula (and I only have been following as long as the uprising) it seems like bosolanro is a good guy, wanting to "fix" some things, steering the country in a direction away from what is generally "left" ideas, as well as corruption. I am sure not everyone likes everything he stands for, but you can say that about every human on the planet. Anarchists like to keep pushing the bad as to sew the seeds of anarchy.

Make no mistake, those in the US, as well as around the world are watching this. Seeing their only true enemy is a countries military it should make no surprise that what is happening to the US military is happening. It should also make everything in Ukraine become a little more clear, what better way to destroy a military then a war. And if we can tell people that EastAsia.....oops Russia is really the enemy so much the better. Just look at what the EVIL Putin just did, made being gay illegal....the horror, this can not be let stand, hay I have an idea lets say he poops his pants, that should work.

Edit to add: Hope the gist of that goes over like I hope.

I believe Peru just had something similar happen.

I believe Peru just had something similar happen.
    Very different. Their right-leaning Congress was supposedly (per MSM) getting ready to Oust their President Castillo, so Castillo tried to suspend their Constitution and declare himself dictator. It didn't go so well, so he was arrested. The VP, who is also Left, was inaugurated in his place. Brazil is fighting a coup similar what we went through, but their people are still fighting it.

Last edited:
    Reactions: kmckinnon