• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Break Out Another Thousand

So I'm not the only one in the drain plug mafia... could binge Haulover all day. Anyway, does the second one look like arson to anyone else? 1:35 is sad thats someone's house. The one at 2:05 is minimum of a fractured pelvis. Superyacht Go crashing into the dock at St. Martin has been around a while (only a 77M yacht - oops that's gonna leave a scratch as you hear the concrete dock slicing metal). Crash of the Cornucopia Destiny was during a Hoboken NJ HS Senior Prom dinner yacht, fortunately the yacht it collided with a sister dinner yacht in the same company.

Reactions: 308pirate and KZP
So I'm not the only one in the drain plug mafia... could binge Haulover all day. Anyway, does the second one look like arson to anyone else? 1:35 is sad thats someone's house. The one at 2:05 is minimum of a fractured pelvis. Superyacht Go crashing into the dock at St. Martin has been around a while (only a 77M yacht - oops that's gonna leave a scratch as you hear the concrete dock slicing metal). Crash of the Cornucopia Destiny was during a Hoboken NJ HS Senior Prom dinner yacht, fortunately the yacht it collided with a sister dinner yacht in the same company.

Thanks for the background. I was wondering about some of those.

Needed a good laugh this am. Thanks.

The only really cringy one was the backing the jet ski down the ramp video. Backing a trailer should be required learning for getting a driver’s license. If your son doesn’t know how to back a trailer by the time he leaves home, you’ve failed as a father.

The only really cringy one was the backing the jet ski down the ramp video. Backing a trailer should be required learning for getting a driver’s license. If your son doesn’t know how to back a trailer by the time he leaves home, you’ve failed as a father.

Towing a trailer is like number 1,547,893,656,511,335 on my list of priorities

( From video above)
When the owner of "Blue Magic" super yacht smashes your "Super Guppy" bay sailboat....LMAO

73045586.jpg

How to Avoid Big Ships

Reviewers comments provide porta-john style relief:

"1.0 out of 5 stars Sorely Disappointed
Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2013

As an individual plagued with chronic constipation and bowel distress for most of my adult life, I felt that my prayers had finally been answered by Captain Trimmer's bold and succinct title. You can imagine my disappointment when I realized that, once again, my dyslexia had let me down."

Thanks given to the above boat " lovers" for a break from the crazy.

In the days before phone video ( mid-90's), waited in queue to trailer my Ranger while a poor beleaguered wife repeatedly failed at backing a trailer for her loud-mouthed badgering jack-wagon husband to load his pimped-out rig. He takes over, positions the trailer, puts the boat on the trailer and screams at his wife to pull up the quite steep ramp. OOPSIE; in his vitriol, forgot to attach the winch line to the bow-eye and said boat ends up sitting hull to asphalt on the ramp to everyone's delite.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: wh20crazy and KZP