• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Break out the popcorn, boys.... it's gonna get fun!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
So apparently James O'Keefe (Project Veritas or similar) is set to do another massive undercover video dump.... this time from within the newsrooms at CNN and perhaps some other media outlets. Apparently, not all the folks at the CFNN 'Cable Fake News Network' are leftist social justice warriors... there are a handful who are not happy with the way the 'news' is presented and have handed over hundreds of hours of 'behind the scenes' footage of the CNN lefties preparing their merciless assault on everything American... from the 2A to the Constitution to our current POTUS.

Remember when the anchors were joking about how good it would be if Trump's plane crashed? Well get ready for hours and hours of the same!

So Ted Turner and Jane Fonda... ready to have your network dismantled brick by brick? Game on, cupcakes!

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Cheers,

Sirhr

Fingers crossed. Watching with interest.

I can't figure out why the "wiki-leaks" style release here. Wiki had the elections and seemed to be trying to build anticipation right up to the election. Why not just open up the gates here?

Sirh, where did you find my video? thats exactly how i eat popcorn and now i need a bag.