• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: 12 year old North Carolina boy shoots and kills violent home invader. Perp already shot 73 year old resident before boy returned fire.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • GOLDSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA, FEB 13, 2021

Two masked men forced their way into a Goldsboro residence in the dead of night and demanded cash and valuables from Linda Ellis, a 73 year old woman who they encountered inside. During the struggle, one of the perpetrators, identified as 19 year old Khalil Herring shot the woman at least once. That was when a 12 year old boy in the same residence returned fire from a hidden position, fatally striking Herring and causing both robbers to flee. Khalil Herring collapsed at a nearby intersection and was pronounced dead upon arrival at hospital. The woman, Linda Ellis, is in stable condition and expected to survive. There has been no word yet if the second perp had sustained any gunshot wounds. The weapon that the young hero used has not been listed either. Police are saying that they expect no charges to be filed against the young man for his appropriate use of lethal force in this harrowing situation. The investigation is still ongoing as of right now.

Round of applause and kudos to this brave young man. (y)(y)(y)
    anim_beer.gif

You got a bright and solid future ahead of you kiddo! Best of luck.
    anim_beer.gif

Last edited:
    Good shoot, young man.

I’m sure that someone will show up shortly to mess up a happy ending.

Dead perp's "caring mom" flails her arms in front of news cameras and wailing about "muh baby dindu nuffin"... You know the routine. Kind of like veteran police officers having heard the same lame old DWI excuses again and again... "I only had one beer tonight, officer!"...

If the young boy was of legal age to be considered an adult, the news would probably be making him out to be the bad guy for defending his residence and killing a perp. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up happening actually.

Crazy! Good for him! I live about 40 minutes from there. Sad to see what the world is coming to.

If a firearm was accessible to a 12 year old, the 73 year old Lady will be charged for improperly storing a firearm.
    Or perhaps she gave him the pistol and told him to hide. That sounds more like a real possibility.

That boy deserves an award. Actually many awards. He should be able to present a Darwin Award to the dead perp's parents too.

Reactions: gigamortis