• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: GA homeowner shoots dead 3 armed mask wearing thugs.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman

• ----------
    ROCKDALE COUNTY, Ga.
    - The Rockdale County Sheriff's Department is investigating a deadly triple shooting Monday morning. Deputies said a homeowner shot three teens who were wearing masks. Channel 2's Aaron Diamant learned two of the teens were brothers, 15 and 16 years old. A third was a 15-year-old boy.

The shooting happened around 4 a.m. at a house off White Oak Court in Conyers. One of the boys died at the scene. The other two later died at the hospital.

Investigators said one of the teens pulled out a gun and fired at the neighbors before the homeowner returned fire.

Deputies found the teens outside the home after the homeowner called 911 for help. One was lying near the edge of the driveway and the other two up the road a bit.

"I heard a guy yelling for help. 'Help me, help me, I'm dying, I'm dying, help me, help me,'" said neighbor Brian Jenkins.

The sheriff says the homeowner was outside around 4 a.m. Monday when the shootings happened. A neighbor heard the gunfire and ran out to help.

"It was five shots and then it sounded like a handgun. Then I heard somebody have an assault rifle. And it was a slew of shots that came out," neighbor Carlos Watson said.

Deputies say they still don't know who owned the two guns they found.

Investigators say three people were at the home, including a woman, when the shooting happened. The homeowner who shot the masked intruder is a man.
    Neighbors say he's a truck driver who owns a semi-automatic rifle and is highly protective of his mother.

No charges have been filed against anyone at this time.

Authorities are still interviewing neighbors in the area.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Rockdale County Sheriff's Office.
    ----------

Out-fucking-standing shooting, SIR...

anim_beer.gif

What is there any more to interview? Trash got taken out today. Case closed.

Good for the homeowner.. sad and scary even in this situation the media is trying to vilanize the homeowner because the neighbor claims he owns a semi auto.

Anyone watch the video of the news story at the top of the page? Family members of the dead teens saying it was overkill and that's not how it is supposed to go down... ??

• Haha
    Reactions: 1J04 and Mr.Kirk
    Whether by luck or on purpose his shots definitely hit their mark, location, location, location.

Sundown you better take care..........

Anyone watch the video of the news story at the top of the page? Family members of the dead teens saying it was overkill and that's not how it is supposed to go down... ??
    I watched it after reading your comment. Young little hood rat thugs trying to shift blame. Either that or Halloween comes early in that hood?

Seems like a black neighborhood. I cringe to think how this would be all over nationwide news if the homeowner was white..

The good guy with a gun story will never get proper national press. I like how the woman in the video described the homeowner as “a nice dude” who would help whenever necessary.

A terrible tragedy. 3 young men gunned down on the way to church. They were on the cusp of turning their lives around.
    quoting someone else on here, but I like it: 'hate it when the 95% give the 5% a bad name'

Is this defined and counted as a "mass shooting" in the overall statistic tally that's kept and touted all the time by antis?

Or is it 4 shot?

"The Great Society" in full bloom!!!
    Let's create a Society if zoo animals and wait for the inevitable outcome then seize as much power as possible. Constitution? Bwaahaha... people/animals don't care about that crap as long as they are being fed, housed and clothed.

Reactions: TACC
    Sounds like the homeowner was using one of those all but forgotten “defensive” weapons that we never hear about.

But still 3 kids are dead. Regardless of their guilt and the fact that they brought this upon themselves and righteously deserved what they got that's not a good thing

Bullshit. They were thugs. Period. Their age is irrelevant as they were old enough that they should have known right from wrong.

Thank God they were wiped off the face of the Earth before they could do even more damage.

What the fuck is wrong with people like you to have any compassion towards rabid animals?

Last edited:
    That aside, I also express regret for their deaths because they are not animals ( rabid, vermin or otherwise)- they were human beings.
    Human beings don't prey on others. Animals do that.

I feel about the same regret over their deaths as I do over a mouse smashed in a trap or the opossum I crushed with my car last night.

What an absurd thought.

Humans have "preyed" on humans since Cain killed Abel and that will continue until One mightier than us puts an end to it.

That's why "man" is regarded as "the" apex predator and the only one who preys for reasons other than food ,defense or survival

I don't "feel" anything over their deaths, just regret that it had to happen in the first place.

Hardly the same thing.

Convicts and wild animals live in cages for the same exact reason

I didn’t imply that they didn’t deserve it. I have a 14-year-old. It just struck close to home.

Go fuk.
    You're not the only guy with teenage kids.

Piss on the little fuckers' graves

I have a 14 y/o too. When I read shit like this I think about how glad I am we can still legally defend ourselves and our home and glad that I've invested time/money in making sure he has the ability to do that.