• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Ireland rocked by nationwide protests after Muslim migrant stabs several children.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Raw wire transmissions from epicenter(s)...

Immigration center set on fire:

The police have picked a side and it s not the right side. Actions have consequences.

A Holiday Inn hotel used by authorities to house migrants set on fire:

MMA legend and Irish native Conor McGregor speaks out:

Raw wire transmissions from epicenter(s)...

Immigration center set on fire:

The police have picked a side and it s not the right side. Actions have consequences.

A Holiday Inn hotel used by authorities to house migrants set on fire:

MMA legend and Irish native Conor McGregor speaks out:

I disagree with the presumption that the Irish are really pissed off. Why do I say that?

They haven't started bombing the goatfuckers yet. If it's one thing the Irish have proven they are experts at; it's bombs.

I disagree with the presumption that the Irish are really pissed off. Why do I say that?

They haven't started bombing the goatfuckers yet. If it's one thing the Irish have proven they are experts at; it's bombs.
    And there are few thing dumber thana drunken, pissed off, Mick.

Complete MSM blackout. Some local news sites covering small parts of it are trying to play it off as a "football riot", which is only angering more people.
    One must ask how the plod seems blind to the obvious use of force against the Irish in their "homeland" to protect the
    invaders no matter what their behavior.

R

They better be careful. I bet the IRA still has a stash of original Colt Thompsons, among other things, they could put their hands on. I don't think all the Thompsons that were smuggled in were recovered......

The English will resort to their "black & tan" tactics again. Only it won't be the thugs and criminals that they put in uniform to kill the Irish, it will be the goatfuckers roaming the treets of Londan.
    Easy targets that way
    Maybe I should say that might lead to some politicians homes being blown up

The English will resort to their "black & tan" tactics again. Only it won't be the thugs and criminals that they put in uniform to kill the Irish, it will be the goatfuckers roaming the treets of Londan.

On the surface it might seem that the British Isles look "disarmed", but the guns are just in the hands of state deputized sacks of flesh and water holding them. Time for lumberyards to crank out some yew long/straight bows again and arrow staffs. Used correctly and with full intent and ambush fashion, these will net a lot of military goodies in no time.

Well, this may be a chance to stab all the snakes out of Ireland. Wait… did I say stab? No no no…. Meant “lead.” Like with a trombone or something. Lead the snakes out. Without getting prematurely stabby. Not that there’s anything wrong with that….

Being all stabby I mean. When it’s time.

Which it seems to be.

Sirhr

Ireland for the Irish.

Think about all of the gritty medieval war movies you have seen over the years. Those knights, kings, earls, barons, and common footsoldiers who struggled and died under horrific conditions. So that THEIR homes, homelands, and ways of life can be carried on by their descendants. All of these people died fighting or in enemy captivity and suffered tremendously so their countries can remain here today. And these parasite leftist politicians are just giving them away for free to barbarians whose minds are only occupied by rape and robbery? How about FUCK NO to globalist parasitism. Ireland is welcome to join El Salvador, Argentina, and now the Netherlands at any time, and with full support of patriots everywhere.

The English will resort to their "black & tan" tactics again. Only it won't be the thugs and criminals that they put in uniform to kill the Irish, it will be the goatfuckers roaming the treets of London.

Come out ye black and tans come and fight me like a man, show your wife how you won medals down in Flanders, tell her how the IRA made you run like hell away.....

Was a nice neighborhood till all those white people moved in

Diversity is your weakness.

The fact that the slogan is diversity is our strength is about as Orwellian as it gets.

Send them back

I know the US is a few years behind this foolish open border destruction.. but our flows of terrorists is way, way higher. I fear for America very, very soon.
    I don't. We'll smoke-check those piece of shit.

We have an entire generation of pissed off combat veterans chomping at the bit to defend their land properly.

And then all the male of households will be behind bars.(it will start Cal. and NY)
    There is the other possibility that cops will be ditching their uniforms to try to save their own lives?
    Wasn't this a common practice in the middle east? When on the losing team, pretend you were never on a team. Tzu probably said something about this.

There is the other possibility that cops will be ditching their uniforms to try to save their own lives?
    Wasn't this a common practice in the middle east? When on the losing team, pretend you were never on a team. Tzu probably said something about this.

Like they did when BLM/Antifa locked them in their own PDs and set them on fire? Yeah, no.

Northern Ireland police station architecture - coming soon to Dublin:

3fe75a80-969b-11ed-92b3-0210609a3fe2

Like they did when BLM/Antifa locked them in their own PDs and set them on fire? Yeah, no.

ANTIFA/BLM is a joke compared to men with real and solid causes, led by other men who are experienced in warfare and the grittiest aspects of siegecraft. ANTIFA is only a threat to unarmed people in crowds and schools, where as true revolutionaries carry battles to their source with relentless precision. A Virginia town militia made a local police department stand down two months ago without a single weapon brandished, just by showing up and being there. They stood far outside the building where the board meeting was taking place, in the distance, as still and silent as wraiths, and conveying a clear message that unlawful detaining of a Patriot speaker at the meeting would not be tolerated...

As the son of an Irish immigrant it truly sickens me what the politicians in Ireland have done to this country. These people will never assimilate and only destroy the culture of the island. This is nothing short of an invasion but Ireland in its history has vanquished invaders and hopefully this scourge will be repulsed as well.

I know the US is a few years behind this foolish open border destruction.. but our flows of terrorists is way, way higher. I fear for America very, very soon.
    We need a mass deportation effort as well. It's getting very close to being something the majority of the country approves of too as well as the rest of the western countries in the world. It's so insane that we would all just give our countries away that our forefathers and brothers have fought and died over for scores of years.

I don't. We'll smoke-check those piece of shit.

We have an entire generation of pissed off combat veterans chomping at the bit to defend their land properly.
    Yo, nigga, dont forget al the pissed men who didnt serve but have become quite proficient in placing lead pellets in small places at long distances.

I am so fucking angry and disgusted with what has been done to the precious gift we've been given I could chew nails. The insult to everyone from George Washington to the last to die in some shithole mideast garbage dump is unacceptable at any and all levels.

Complete MSM blackout. Some local news sites covering small parts of it are trying to play it off as a "football riot", which is only angering more people.
    This is the reality we in the west live in. On my other regular forum 5-6 posters with a mod in support make wokism seem like it is the majority opinion by silencing the actual majority. The correction will be uncomfortable and energetic. Perhaps kinetic, even.

The government will make the Irish refresh their detonation skills ......

Reactions: Maggot