• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breaking News ** Piers Morgan Is Getting Canceled

High Binder

Resident Tribologist
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
Occupied Colorado
Piers Morgan Is Getting Canceled

CNN says Piers Morgan is out — thanks to awful ratings, his show is getting canceled as early as next month.

"Look, I am a British guy debating American cultural issues, including guns, which has been very polarizing, and there is no doubt that there are many in the audience who are tired of me banging on about it," Morgan told the Times.

Although Morgan's prime-time show is definitely done (he hit as little as 50,000 viewers in the 25-to-54 year-old demographic last week) he says he's working with CNN president Jeff Zucker to stay with the network in another role.

"I think I can credibly do news and the ratings reflect that,(<--Than why are the canceling his show?) but it is not really the show that I set out to do," Morgan told the Times' David Carr (and apparently Dylan Byers). "There are all kinds of people who can do news here. I'd like to do work — interviews with big celebrities and powerful people — that is better suited to what I do well and fit with what Jeff is trying to do with the network."

The hell with the fast cars. There's a better reason to be jealous of him.

Whew...now I won't have to see his face for .002 seconds while channel surfing in the hotel.

What an insufferable tool he is. My Brit friends can't stand him either.

Good riddance. Hopefully he trips and breaks his neck on the way out of the building.

Thank god. Sorry Brits but y'all need him back across the water, We don't want his tail in America as shown in his ratings. Lol

Last edited:
He can interview celebs all he wants... put him on the Kanye and Kim beat, I'll never see him again!

I say give him free air fair back to Britain and drop him off at 30,000 feet.
not soon enough...

About friggin time. I dont know of anyone that can stand this idiot. Even his own countrymen hate him.

I was so glad when I found out Clarkson beat him up. From what I read Piers didnt even fight back. What a punk.

I'm hoping for a trifecta... Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz need to be gone too!

About 6 months ago CNN said that their current "news" model wasn't working and that they were going to slowly change from a news station to an entertainment station with occasional news. This is why you see shows like Anthoney Bordain (raging liberal by the way) with a new show on CNN and there's more to come.

That's one down now Glen Beck needs to go and we will be getting some where. Just as much of a pompous ass hole

Same thing can be said about pierce Morgan they are both dicks with little to nothing to offer any one in today's society. If they have an audience that keeps them on the air more power to them but it still saddens me that there is an audience for such idiocy in America.

This is why you see shows like Anthoney Bordain (raging liberal by the way) with a new show on CNN and there's more to come.

Anthony Bourdain may not agree with you on alot of topics but he is shooting a gun on his show every time he can get his hands on one, I have seen him on 5 or 6 episodes of No Reservations shooting something.

Anthony Bourdain may not agree with you on alot of topics but he is shooting a gun on his show every time he can get his hands on one, I have seen him on 5 or 6 episodes of No Reservations shooting something.

Yeah he does shoot a lot but he makes it pretty clear that he's really uncomfortable doing so. Now, I'm not sure if he's uncomfortable with the gun or killing an animal or both but he is certainly not a 'gun guy' either way but I do like him and the show No Reservations.