• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Acquitted

No problem paying up,but the last date I gave was April 13!,I was just hopeful of the 4th march.

Got it - you've moved the goalposts again to April 13th. We'll check back then to hear the latest batshit being spread by trolls on Telegram.

Reactions: Habu64
Who do you think controls the Trump family? He was a part of the plan from day 1.

Skwerl has obviously crossed the line into outright antisemitism and blatant racism. He may even be purposely trying to damage this site. Time for him to go.

It's only one thread. Which is going to be a dud in a day or two. And it's kinda entertaining.
So what is the harm for letting him be?
How many times do we have to explain:

1: it damages the 2a community as we all get lumped in with these idiots/assholes

2: this site is a business and it can hurt that as well

1: it damages the 2a community as we all get lumped in with these idiots/assholes

Make sure he gets me paid up first. Lol

I missed the Nazi crazy shit. The tin foil Q shit was pure comedy.

And I sorta see the point. But one person spouting conspiracy theory and being rebuffed by everyone else? There's a million other things that they can distort from multiple areas of the Hide to accomplish the same thing.

I missed the Nazi crazy shit. The tin foil Q shit was pure comedy.

And I sorta see the point. But one person spouting conspiracy theory and being rebuffed by everyone else? There's a million other things that they can distort from multiple areas of the Hide to accomplish the same thing.

For the 800th time. We scrub what we can and you don’t need to question every single time. Most of the mods here would love to see you take up residence on another forum before you are permanently banned anyway.

We only scrub what we see if we happen to see it (don’t go looking for things as it’s just too much) and what gets reported.

If you value this forum, you should be hitting the report button anytime you see any of those “million other things” otherwise you’re just as much a problem as the offenders. Not just throwing your two cents in when you don’t contribute anything to the forum. Be it in the form of valuable posts (you don’t) or monetarily.

In short, mind your own business or find another forum.

For the 800th time. We scrub what we can and you don’t need to question every single time. Most of the mods here would love to see you take up residence on another forum before you are permanently banned anyway.

We only scrub what we see if we happen to see it (don’t go looking for things as it’s just too much) and what gets reported.

If you value this forum, you should be hitting the report button anytime you see any of those “million other things” otherwise you’re just as much a problem as the offenders. Not just throwing your two cents in when you don’t contribute anything to the forum. Be it in the form of valuable posts (you don’t) or monetarily.

In short, mind your own business or find another forum.
Funny thing about opinions and facts.
Opinions are like assholes. Facts can be proven. Maybe you'd like to see the PayPal where I did the donation? Didn't even do the donation to get anything out of it other than support for the site.
Your anger, dislike or whatever has clouded your ability to process what I wrote which is too bad.
So anyway, Have a nice day.