• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Acquitted

Even had they voted 99 to 1 to convict it would not have been legit because the Chief Justice did not oversee the trial as required by the Consutition.

Even a Jaywalker is entitled to an impartial Judge when his case goes to trial. I'll probably find a hundred bucks for the primary opponents of five of the seven Rs who voted to convict. Romney, let the Mormans take out there own trash. And Snow is probably the best result you can get out of Maine.

The good:

The dems are running out of things to blame on trump. The media will be forced to cover something other than attacking trump. So that’s refreshing

The Bad:

The door begins to open to the 2A discussions. But this was inevitable either way

Do you actually have to ask that question? If so then the answer is probably people like us.
I was looking for opinions from those on here who share their sage comments.

Did y’all hear McConnell? I can’t believe he represents my home state. I’ve got $1k for anybody who’ll primary him. The message is clear to destroy Trump. Take him to criminal court, take him to civil court, break him. Basically saying, “Pretty nice life you’ve got over there, be a shame for anything to happen to it.”

Draw the fucking line and anyone who doesn't step in the right side gets pushed off the boat. Simple enough.

Reactions: Pbgt
FC2BA482-78CD-4D63-A09D-EC92D4D20632.jpeg

They’re gonna release the hyenas on him, lest anyone else should err.

"The seven GOP senators who voted to convict Trump on Saturday were: Richard Burr of North Carolina, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah, Ben Sasse of Nebraska and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania."​
If you live in one of these states, I would hope that you remember this during the next GOP Senatorial Primary where you live.

"The seven GOP senators who voted to convict Trump on Saturday were: Richard Burr of North Carolina, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah, Ben Sasse of Nebraska and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania."​
If you live in one of these states, I would hope that you remember this during the next GOP Senatorial Primary where you live.
I think sassy lassie and toomey are leaving after their term.

This whole F'n thing, was about not allowing DJT, to run again in four years, period. I hope he does, because, instead of 75 mil. votes, he will have 85-90 mil. probably, especially once this shit-show of an administration, gets done selling this country out, and then he can sit in the Oval Office and raise 2ea. middle-fingers to the commie's and rhino's (IF any of them are still in office), then resign all those E.O.'s back into good standing.
That would be F'n awesome. LMAO! Mac

The dumb ass libtards sure know how to waste the hard working true blue American peoples money..
Damn gonna be a long dreadful time...
Makes me sick....

Reactions: 308pirate
They played the race card the lead guy explain how he almost lost his tampon hiding under the desk with his daughter who said daddy I don't want to come to Washington anymore. I always thought carpetbaggers walked amongst the people trying to sell them their bullshit.

Reactions: 308pirate
This is the first and only break President Trump and us supporters has gotten. I do not see alot of support for him, us. Scary times, excuse me while i get back to my Spanish lesson so i can talk to my future Boss that im paying for his college tuition!

What is this Constitution you speak of?
A fading Dream of a time when free men stood together, and the entire world could not shake them. A memory of a time when men had a right to exist for themselves alone. Alas...

Reactions: 10ring'r
A fading Dream of a time when free men stood together, and the entire world could not shake them. A memory of a time when men had a right to exist for themselves alone. Alas...

It's alive as long as even one person stands up for it regardless of the risk or danger.

I put my faith in the Lord and thus death holds no sway over me.

LGITFO

This whole F'n thing, was about not allowing DJT, to run again in four years, period. I hope he does, because, instead of 75 mil. votes, he will have 85-90 mil. probably, especially once this shit-show of an administration, gets done selling this country out, and then he can sit in the Oval Office and raise 2ea. middle-fingers to the commie's and rhino's (IF any of them are still in office), then resign all those E.O.'s back into good standing.
That would be F'n awesome. LMAO! Mac
Yeah! Because the law says you can only rig an election once............wake up it’s over republicans will never win an election again.........

Yup. Another worthless impeachment that was nothing but a waste of time and tax payer money. I Almost feel sorry for Biden because it’s going to ruin his presidency. Not that he’s not doing enough of that his self, but it turned out just like we all knew it would. Big nothingburger.

Now they wanna do the 14th amendment.

Jesus fucking christ.......Trump is living rent free in their heads.

Last edited:
There isn’t one excuse any of the shitbags can give as to why they voted against President Trump. I say President Trump because he still is the President. last night I stopped momentarily on msn because I like to see what the brain washed masses are been fed. And that idiot from Louisiana was on saying that he voted for impeachment because the liberals made a good case and President Trump’s team had not. Really? I mean really? The facts are plain as his face is dumb and he has the audacity to say since the dems made a good case that he was compelled to vote with them. As we all have stated here, I hope these folks are made to suffer by having to find A real job when they are voted out