• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breaking News: Wayne La Pierre Resigns from the NRA!

Fx51LP308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2021
    Tampa Bay, FL
    According to Newsmax (per their Newscrawl), Wayne La Pierre has resigned from the NRA!

Last edited:
    According to Newsmax (per their Newscrawl), Wayne La Pierre has resigned from the NRA! I'll try to get a supporting news article for it!

1704482788028.png

I'm still not sending them anymore money....self-serving fucktards that they are.

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg

I still think the NRA is our loudest voice. Hopefully this will allow them to come back stronger as our rights are still under attack by the left.

Regardless of feelings towards the NRA or WLP, this just shows the left that this tactic has merit and will only emboldened them to try it on other organizations.

View attachment 8315106

I still think the NRA is our loudest voice. Hopefully this will allow them to come back stronger as our rights are still under attack by the left.

Regardless of feelings towards the NRA or WLP, this just shows the left that this tactic has merit and will only emboldened them to try it on other organizations.
    Lol. This is the biggest backfire in antigun activism in recent memory. People might start or resume contributing to the NRA again who wouldn't while that asshole was still in charge.

Renew your membership now and receive this NRA engraved 3 dollar Chineseum folding knife! We promise we'll wait 3 days to send you another letter asking for more money! But wait!!! Act now and upgrade to platinum membership and we'll throw in a 4 dollar NRA logo range bag!!!

He resigned instead of them firing him?

Wrong fucking answer and two-plus decades too late.

Now my NRA election forms will be returned with the write-in style names of K-Pop boy band members instead of big bold Sharpie saying “FIRE WAYNE LAPIERRE”. As an Endowment Life member, I personally desire the demise of that entire corrupt organization.

They can suck a dick.

Well as others said, it’s a start. Now they need to clean out the board, beg forgiveness, become transparent to the membership and course correct….

Reactions: Big Phish
    He might be gone, but those who empowered him are still there. SSDD
    Yeah - Wayne gone is a good start but, as mentioned in the other thread, the heart of the problem rests with the Board of Directors. Unless there are significant changes at the Board level there will be no meaningful change. I'm not sure the membership understands the role of the Board or they would have voted most out long ago. (Members do vote on Board members - right?)

Yeah - Wayne gone is a good start but, as mentioned in the other thread, the heart of the problem rests with the Board of Directors. Unless there are significant changes at the Board level there will be no meaningful change. I'm not sure the membership understands the role of the Board or they would have voted most out long ago. (Members do vote on Board members - right?)
    Yes, for all the good it's done us. FWLP had all the power in the Exec. VP office, and arranged himself the job for life.

There were only a handful of board members worth a shit, and they were powerless to do anything about him. FWLP had more than enough board members in his pocket to make sure what little power the board still had went his way.

Reactions: reelserious
    Yes, for all the good it's done us. FWLP had all the power in the Exec. VP office, and arranged himself the job for life.

There were only a handful of board members worth a shit, and they were powerless to do anything about him. FWLP had more than enough board members in his pocket to make sure what little power the board still had went his way.
    We may be saying the same thing but, to be clear, WLP was employed at the discretion of the Board of Directors. The Board should have unrestricted authority to keep, fire, and discipline the CEO. So when one says WLP had all the power - that is the problem. He should only have the power to carry out the mission of the organization and duties of the CEO as defined by the bylaws of the organization as directed and authorized by the Board. If WLP had power over the Board then it is a highly dysfunctional situation that should be corrected.

The NRA does not represent modern day gun owners at all. It's an organization that represents the capital letter FUDD.

Watch this video below. That's EXACTLY who is supposedly representing 'gun owners' especially behind closed doors.

That cocksucker and his drugstore cowboy schtick makes me sick. Fucking trash. Ranger this, Ranger that, fuck you loser. Queer. He and his fellow Fudds don't have the slightest idea what the 2nd A is about.

Your 30-30 stage prop holds six rounds, but you think non LE should be limited to five. "...Only one if you're a good shot." Because guns are only for hunting.

Last edited:
    New boss, whoever it is, will be controlled opposition just like this dickhead. It'll be lots of blustery talk and bullshit promises to solicite donations.

All of them are part of the big gov't. cabal ass fucking this country.

Reactions: TexPatriot
    We may be saying the same thing but, to be clear, WLP was employed at the discretion of the Board of Directors. The Board should have unrestricted authority to keep, fire, and discipline the CEO. So when one says WLP had all the power - that is the problem. He should only have the power to carry out the mission of the organization and duties of the CEO as defined by the bylaws of the organization as directed and authorized by the Board. If WLP had power over the Board then it is a highly dysfunctional situation that should be corrected.
    Right. The power he should have had and what he actually had were 2 different things. Whether it was by payoffs or coercion, Wayne had control over the board instead of the other way around.

Reactions: Herb Stoner
    The NRA does not represent modern day gun owners at all. It's an organization that represents the capital letter FUDD.

Watch this video below. That's EXACTLY who is supposedly representing 'gun owners' especially behind closed doors.

Fuck that wormy piece of shit... And the horse he rode in on.

Mike

If this shit bag is what the board is made of these days then fuck the whole establishment. I now hope it fucking burns to the ground. I was getting tired of articles about Griffin and Howe guns in every magazine. Who the fuck is Griffin and Howe and please tell me how they are relevant anyway? FPC and GOA had my recent donations and will again this year. Sad to think I had thought so much of being a Life member for so long. Burn in hell LaPierre, you and people like the good Gestapo member above are complicit in the communist movement destroying our country.

Reactions: Big Phish
    Here's a couple images I stole off the internet. I think they were attached to a post on the Cue Research forum. Not posted by Cue anon, but by one of the researchers that set out to expose a lot of crap. This is all I know of this info. If true, it looks like the NRA was either hacked or they were working hand in hand with the enemy in a money laundering operation that financed the coup. Make of it what you will.

6adbbb30813e9e37b1f001d63e3a53c761761f9e0427382e011aff9019c1d8a6.png6b687c240f9686edbc7800cd168fdcee3379e917640407ab168d1d4f4d488032(1).png