• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Oregon governor authorizes state police to use force against GOP senators for stalling climate bill

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • ----------
    they should "send bachelors and come heavily armed. I'm not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon."
    ----------

And that was the reply from Sen. Brian Boquist (R, Oregon)

Governor Kate Brown has been trying multiple times to force the passage of highly controversial HB-2020, a 'cap and trade' climate bill that will have devastating consequences to the businesses and residents of the state as it will essentially restrict everything from cars, trucks, and construction of new homes to the state's logging industry based on carbon emissions.

House GOP officials have walked out on the bill twice. Brown makes threat to use state police to arrest GOP members if they stage another walkout. Now she just signed the order into action. BREAKING.

That sounds like a hell of a shot show, but I don't agree with the GOP senators' tactics any more than calling out the state police. They were elected and are paid to show up to work, just like the rest of us. Walking out to stall a vote is the political equivalent of the juvenile "taking your ball and going home." Sure, they're the "good guys" today, but it will be the "other guys" next week pulling the same shit. Lots of bad laws get passed, but govt only works when everyone plays. This is classic tyranny of the minority.

20180209_092026.png

That sounds like a hell of a shot show, but I don't agree with the GOP senators' tactics any more than calling out the state police. They were elected and are paid to show up to work, just like the rest of us. Walking out to stall a vote is the political equivalent of the juvenile "taking your ball and going home." Sure, they're the "good guys" today, but it will be the "other guys" next week pulling the same shit. Lots of bad laws get passed, but govt only works when everyone plays. This is classic tyranny of the minority.

This is only true if both sides play by the rules. This is a state that has had its rural populations power taken away, and is living under the tyranny of the masses. And them dems are good at getting stupids riled up. Then the city folks, who have no idea what they are voting for, ram a bunch of stupid shit down the throats of the rural people. Playing by the rules and viture signaling is a loose situation when you go up against by any means necessary.

If anything was being played by the rules. A good portion of the top people in the communist party would be behind bars waiting for trial.

Our government was gridlock by design. Bad laws get passed because that design gets subverted.

Sen. Brian Boquist (R, Oregon) is a Patriot............. Governor Kate Brown is anything but a Patriot. Long ago, I was an Oregon resident. I have sat in the Legislature with my State Senator, shook hands with Brian Boquist and watched him fight for Veterans with many disabilities, especially PTSD....... OSP is the politicians "Goon Squad".... RE: Lavoy Finicum

Beware lingering too long in Oregon.

I think legislators of all stripes are acting more 12 year-olds than politicians.

----------
    they should "send bachelors and come heavily armed. I'm not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon."
    ----------

And that was the reply from Sen. Brian Boquist (R, Oregon)

Governor Kate Brown has been trying multiple times to force the passage of highly controversial HB-2020, a 'cap and trade' climate bill that will have devastating consequences to the businesses and residents of the state as it will essentially restrict everything from cars, trucks, and construction of new homes to the state's logging industry based on carbon emissions.

House GOP officials have walked out on the bill twice. Brown makes threat to use state police to arrest GOP members if they stage another walkout. Now she just signed the order into action. BREAKING.

I expect the PoPo will think twice before going after him. I would, in fact I think Id be tending to an ingrown toenail that day.

• Served, Special Forces Officer, United States Army Special Operations Command, 1977-2011
    • Deputy Commander/Chief of Staff, Joint Special Operations Task Force in Iraq, 2003-2004

ban guns unless I need to force you to my will at the end of my agents guns.

That is exactly why they need to ban civilian gun ownership before carrying out their agenda's next phases. It would be quite a PITA to have your agents die on raids all the time. Not to mention bad for PR as well.

I read it as the Democrats have the votes to pass it but cant call the vote with out x many total votes which the Republicans are denying them

Exactly. And now we are seeing on a large scale of how the leftists will not hesitate to use force and threats of violence whenever something does not go their way. Something to take note of, and observe carefully.

Boogaloo time is not that far off at all as long as the leftists get more brazen. The normal people of this world, like us, want peace. The leftist terrorists and envirofascists do not. I say they go for it. I am fucking tired of all of their mooning and public masturbation right in front of our faces. The only thing that is protecting them is the "law".

Last edited:
    They may have enough votes to pass thier shity bill but can't get a quaram if the guys walk.

Has been done before all they have to do is cross state line to f them.

That's the way I remember it being done in the past.

Not defending them or thier cause since I'm not versed in this law enough.

Just is what it is, politics.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    So do they not have enough votes for it to pass if the republicans walk out? If so, then why don't they all just vote NAY, and walk out with their middle finger up?
    If the Republicans show up the democrats have enough votes to pass the legislation. They don’t however have enough members present to take a vote. They need at least two republicans to show. The Republicans want it to go to a state-wide vote by the people. If they show up then the state is fucked.

I hope the working men mass and set fire to the state building. The liberal cities have all the power.

If the Republicans show up the democrats have enough votes to pass the legislation. They don’t however have enough members present to take a vote. They need at least two republicans to show. The Republicans want it to go to a state-wide vote by the people. If they show up then the state is fucked.

I hope the working men mass and set fire to the state building. The liberal cities have all the power.

That makes more sense.

Yeah, fuck that governor.

Is there something in any statute or anything for the legislature that literally says you have to show up and vote? No need to walk out - just dont even show up.

I read it as the Democrats have the votes to pass it but cant call the vote with out x many total votes which the Republicans are denying them
    Exactly this. If you read the complete article, you’ll see that the Dems controller both the house and senate and can literally pass any bill that they want whenever they want...as long as there is a quorum. In cases of really bad bills, this is literally the only way that the Republicans can deny them passage.

Reading further, you’ll see that this tactic has been used occasionally throughout our history by both sides, including by Lincoln. It’s a last ditch, but valid tactic when there is no other option. In this case the Republicans are serving the people that elected them and are representing their interests in the only way left for them to do.

And, for those not paying attention, the gov is a woman.

Imagine my surprise...
    Using armed agents to force their ideology.
    "Climate Bill" what a fucking farce, should be called extortion such as it is.
    -
    Salem OR. ( the State capitol ) and ' Marion County' is a weird little town . A shadow city that does the political calls and uses the larger City Portland ( Multnomah County ) for all media political staging . Oregon lives by the rule of extortion, from the State thumb over small business and all the way down to the dog catcher and county who will kill your dog unless you pay-$ .
    The bureaucracy of Environmental Justice is a big tool used here . The big picture is complete political control-unification of west coast CA, OR, WA is the primary goal .
    She is also weird and fits right in ( political character ) in just the fact that this person Brown, used her genitalia, ( bisexual ) and LGBT as part of her formal political platform for accreditation for the position of State leadership .

• Angry
    Reactions: schmi015 and lash
    Sen. Brian Boquist (R, Oregon) is a Patriot............. Governor Kate Brown is anything but a Patriot. Long ago, I was an Oregon resident. I have sat in the Legislature with my State Senator, shook hands with Brian Boquist and watched him fight for Veterans with many disabilities, especially PTSD....... OSP is the politicians "Goon Squad".... RE: Lavoy Finicum

Where is one to go? I'm stuck in Maryland until the wife retires. I was thinking PA or VA for a place to retire. Have you seen what's happened in these states within the last 4 years? Now my only choice is WV and I'm afraid those Liberals in Charleston will screw things up in that state before I can move.

My take on the matter is that we now have only 1 choice; stay and fight. I don't know what else to do. Even Texas isn't the Texas we knew as kids.

Where is one to go? I'm stuck in Maryland until the wife retires. I was thinking PA or VA for a place to retire. Have you seen what's happened in these states within the last 4 years? Now my only choice is WV and I'm afraid those Liberals in Charleston will screw things up in that state before I can move.

My take on the matter is that we now have only 1 choice; stay and fight. I don't know what else to do. Even Texas isn't the Texas we knew as kids.
    We need to be heard and seen and vote.

The liberal are FOCUSING on Texas for the next election. They have NY (20 million), California (40 million), and if they get Texas (29 million) they own us. The cities are all heavy Latino and Democratic so they likely will.

Arizona is the best bet.

This is a way better video on Finicum

Exactly this. If you read the complete article, you’ll see that the Dems controller both the house and senate and can literally pass any bill that they want whenever they want...as long as there is a quorum. In cases of really bad bills, this is literally the only way that the Republicans can deny them passage.

Reading further, you’ll see that this tactic has been used occasionally throughout our history by both sides, including by Lincoln. It’s a last ditch, but valid tactic when there is no other option. In this case the Republicans are serving the people that elected them and are representing their interests in the only way left for them to do.

And, for those not paying attention, the gov is a woman.
    The refusal to make a quorum actually caused the democrats to drop two of the most restrictive gun bills this year, one of which would have banned any semiauto firearm with a detachable magazine greater than FIVE rounds. I think "assault weapon " registration was up as well. It seems like every year there is a portion that wants to "out California" California. Unfortunately the state seems to be run by Portland, with rural voters being left without a voice.

As to where to go, I'll be headed back to Utah next year hopefully. They have traditionally been very gun friendly, they even had custom firearms made for the legislature a few years ago.

I think the middle of "fly over country" will be the longest holdouts to weird/restrictive firearm policies.

That is exactly why they need to ban civilian gun ownership before carrying out their agenda's next phases. It would be quite a PITA to have your agents die on raids all the time. Not to mention bad for PR as well.
    So they ban guns. Lol good luck getting them all turned in. The genie is out of the bottle.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Mdshooters forum chooses capitulation. They are true pussies. The high road leads to no freedom and commie control.

The Oregon troopers can't cross state lines.