• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Trudeau going for 'municipal handgun bans' now.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Trudeau announces "municipal handgun bans" are coming, in latest actions that demonstrates he is gearing up to try to completely wipe out lawful gun ownership in Canada for once and all.

----------
    The Liberal government will move forward on that front "at the first opportunity when the House turns its attention to things other than" COVID-19, Trudeau said.
    ----------

Are you sure you can cash this check that your big mouth just wrote, you cuck simp?....

ATTN OUR CANADIAN MEMBERS: How is the front going for your pro-gun and sportsmens' organizations right now? Are there any organized rallies, protests and other pushbacks planned? In the worst case scenario, any Hawaiian shirts getting ready to be handed out?

So, I don't know much about Canada and the laws but can a Prime Minister just decide that no one can have "XYZ" and it's a done deal? Law? What if he decides all people have to eat certain foods or drink certain drinks? Law then or is there some sort of legal recourse?

Or is the Prime Minister basically The King?

VooDoo

I'm pretty certain he can not just do as he pleases.
    Wait until the Indians come down river,start drinking and the war drums sound.
    There is NO WAY IN HELL the people whom live in dangerous areas of Canada will go quietly.

About the only thing dangerous Trudeau has ever seen in his life is the luscious activities of Carol Cox.you

So, I don't know much about Canada and the laws but can a Prime Minister just decide that no one can have "XYZ" and it's a done deal? Law? What if he decides all people have to eat certain foods or drink certain drinks? Law then or is there some sort of legal recourse?

VooDoo
    Parliamentary governments work very differently than federal republics, particularly ours.

Canada already highly regulates certain types of rifles and pistols under current public law, I wonder if what Trudeau did last week was within the scope of existing law (a sort of parallel to executive orders in the US which have to be based on existing statute) or if he did overreach.

And if he overreached his authority, what recourse do Canadians have?

Hopefully @Sean the Nailer can explain......as I have no clue about the powers of a Prime Minister in relation to Parliament itself.

You guys are seeing what our gun-grabbers have in store for us. You guys think the 2nd Amendment will stop them, hah.

Don't count on our pathetic and cowardly Supreme Court to do a damn thing about it either.
    The Constitution has no bearing anymore to a vast number of peopl....just look at this lockdown crap!!! No Church!!! I mean, how much more blatant can it be to violate #1?

Granted, I think staying away from people and washing your hands well (etc) is a good idea (even without COVID....LOL); but an adult should be able to do the risk-reward breakdown for themselves - period.

Parliamentary governments work very differently than federal republics, particularly ours.

Canada already highly regulates certain types of rifles and pistols under current public law, I wonder if what Trudeau did last week was within the scope of existing law (a sort of parallel to executive orders in the US which have to be based on existing statute) or if he did overreach.

And if he overreached his authority, what recourse do Canadians have?

Hopefully @Sean the Nailer can explain......as I have no clue about the powers of a Prime Minister in relation to Parliament itself.

Hey guys, I'm doing my best, here.

First off, I can't "explain" this, just the same as I can't explain to anyone what "bi-polar" is, or even "delusional" is. Simply because, I'm not a brainologist so I can't see inside the skull to find out which switch needs to be flipped, or which gear needs to be re-timed.

"Order In Council" is (as compared above) almost identical to the "Executive Orders" that your government has. But the biggest thing that I'm understanding, is that they were intended (from the outset) to be for individual and unique situations that can/do arise. According to many 'law-ologists' here, they were NEVER intended to be used for such sweeping, dastardly deeds as this Punk Martinet is applying.

Almost half of 'my countrymen' voted in this piece-of-shit. And with that, comes this communistic bent. Just like last time. Let me make a DIFFERENT point very clear for ya'll. This is the PRIME reason why you ONLY want to have 2 parties come election time. You sure as hell don't want 3 or more. Minority governments completely suck, and (as far as I'm concerned) destroy the country whenever they get the chance.

It bothers me, that "this is NOT the Freedom that my grandparents and my great-grandparents fought for, in The Wars. This is NOT the Freedoms, Abilities, and dare-I-say "Luxuries" that so many died for. This is what they fought against.

This all just happened last Friday. There has been all-kinds of talk about different groups filing all kinds of different things in all kinds of different courts. And stuff. Back in '94 when they brought in their last boondoggle/debacle, the country was in an uproar then, too. But it pretty-much was a waste of time, and practically nothing changed until the Conservative's got in, and reversed SOME of the mess. Some of which we're still living with/under.

My point there is, I doubt very much that 'the people' are going to react/negotiate/adapt the same way this time, as "the people" did last time.

Time will tell, in short order. Maybe there's a different way of looking inside the skulls of your foe?

I don't know.

The skulls of your foe need cracked not looked in.

Well, you can't look inside unless you split it in two now can you?

1588611136732.png

@Sean the Nailer, I used to have this argument with the old man. Back with Ross was running. Dad was always like..no...two parties...two parties only. The more I've read about the founders, it naturally falls into this 2-party system by design. Great system when it was actually followed. Think about it, before there was such a thing as electronics and filtering, they basically created a high-pass, band-pass, and low-pass filter with the 2/4/6 year terms. Freaking brilliant those guys....sad we are sure to follow the path of every great REPUBLIC and vote ourselves right back to tyranny as is apparent watching our northern neighbor.

...First off, I can't "explain" this, just the same as I can't explain to anyone what "bi-polar" is, or even "delusional" is. Simply because, I'm not a brainologist so I can't see inside the skull to find out which switch needs to be flipped, or which gear needs to be re-timed...

Some advice from an old electrician.

When an electrical fault is dangerous and unsafe to approach, you start by switching off the main breaker...

Mussolini found that out the hard way.

No problem is really new. The best answers always come from history.

There will be a reckoning, very soon.

The Nuremberg Tribunals showed the way. Same problems, same solutions.

Elder Wisdom, still wise and to the point.

From the Virginia Declaration of Rights:
    That the legislative and executive powers of the state should be separate and distinct from the judiciary; and that the members of the two first may be restrained from oppression, by feeling and participating the burdens of the people, they should, at fixed periods, be reduced to a private station, return into that body from which they were originally taken, and the vacancies be supplied by frequent, certain, and regular elections, in which all, or any part, of the former members, to be again eligible, or ineligible, as the laws shall direct.

Greg

Last edited:
    What is the proper Canadian term for boogaloo?

Of course he's banning handguns next. He banned long guns with 0, that's ZERO, resistance. There should be a million Canadians protesting outside 24 Sussix Drive this afternoon.

His mothers bare snapper was photographed in studio 54, mid 70's, he is a damaged child.

Of course he's banning handguns next. He banned long guns with 0, that's ZERO, resistance. There should be a million Canadians protesting outside 24 Sussix Drive this afternoon.
    Our problem is we are all very spread out in canada. Someone in B.C. has to drive 4 or 5 days or fly 4 hourish to get there.
    Thats something you americans have over us most of your gun laws are on the state level so your reletivly close

Canada has no Constitution.

Frogboy can do whatever he wants.

Sorry Canuckians. Now's your time to rise up before you are 100 perent disarmed and cannot. Justin Bieber's head on a pike or you will forever be slaves.

You know, the USA would accept your Western Provinces as new States... Toss out Vancouver and anything East of Ontario (leave Winnipeg to join Ontario) and screw Nunavit... all those Eskimos are going to be commies. But we'll take the rest of you! Especially if @Sean the Nailer is any indication. You'll fit right in.

Let vancouver join portland and Cali to create a Commie enclave that we can take over later.

I see a wicked good game of Risk here.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Canada has no Constitution.

Frogboy can do whatever he wants.

Sorry Canuckians. Now's your time to rise up before you are 100 perent disarmed and cannot. Justin Bieber's head on a pike or you will forever be slaves.

You know, the USA would accept your Western Provinces as new States... Toss out Vancouver and anything East of Ontario (leave Winnipeg to join Ontario) and screw Nunavit... all those Eskimos are going to be commies. But we'll take the rest of you! Especially if @Sean the Nailer is any indication. You'll fit right in.

Let vancouver join portland and Cali to create a Commie enclave that we can take over later.

I see a wicked good game of Risk here.

Cheers,

Sirhr
    You get that I'm IN Winnipeg, right? HA

Reactions: TACC
    Some advice from an old electrician.

When an electrical fault is dangerous and unsafe to approach, you start by switching off the main breaker...

Mussolini found that out the hard way.

No problem is really new. The best answers always come from history.

There will be a reckoning, very soon.

The Nuremberg Tribunals showed the way. Same problems, same solutions.

Elder Wisdom, still wise and to the point.

From the Virginia Declaration of Rights:

Greg

Living in VA myself right now. Still trying to aggressively pursue any and all action against King, uh, I mean GOVERNOR northam. It's a shame that most of the general public dont know their rights or where they originate from. It really is true, it's easy to legislate away someone's rights if they dont know what they are. Doubly shameful that governor northam is going to lose his lawsuit against a church here in VA, and I guarantee the suit will be paid for with taxpayer dollars... even when you win, you lose. When the game is rigged against you, maybe it's time to stop playing.

I've been to Winnipeg about 20 years ago...in November. I had to make a service call to a plant up there...a cold plant. No offense Sean, but boy it S U C K E D for a Southern boy like me.

• Haha
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    I'm happy I'm not in a major city, but just outside.

Canada is fucked. The majority of people want this. The people who oppose this, especially in the cities, are the small minority. In rural areas the opposition will be higher, but the protests probably won't happen. Just from reading on forums online, I'm seeing people who want to protest after covid isn't a concern, as mass gatherings are prohibited, "out of respect for Canadian people". It's a joke.

We need help from you Americans. Protest to trump to invade Canada and take the west. There will only be opposition from a severely under budgeted military, and a national police force who think alerting rural people in the middle of the night, of a man dressed as a cop, shooting and burning everything in his way, is best done on twitter. It will be a walk in the park.

I'm happy I'm not in a major city, but just outside.

Canada is fucked. The majority of people want this. The people who oppose this, especially in the cities, are the small minority. In rural areas the opposition will be higher, but the protests probably won't happen. Just from reading on forums online, I'm seeing people who want to protest after covid isn't a concern, as mass gatherings are prohibited, "out of respect for Canadian people". It's a joke.

We need help from you Americans. Protest to trump to invade Canada and take the west. There will only be opposition from a severely under budgeted military, and a national police force who think alerting rural people in the middle of the night, of a man dressed as a cop, shooting and burning everything in his way, is best done on twitter. It will be a walk in the park.
    Last I checked, John Candy and that short midget chick from Cheers captured the place in the late '80s.

Canada is irrelevant. I just feel bad for Western Canadians. Hey, you have the ability to rise up. Shut off oil. Block the T-Can. Stop sending in taxes. Cut power lines. Gas pipes. You can resist. Go for it! They can't control a billion hectors (I know I mis-spelled that... I refuse to habla metric) of Western Freedom. Put your rural smarts to work and cut off the takers in the cities... from the makers in the country.

Put @Sean the Nailer on it... he'es a sneaky shit, just like Niedermeyer!

Sirhr

I say that will make it easier for when Trump starts the Northern expansion so we can move our birds further north to reduce flight time.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Trudeau announces "municipal handgun bans" are coming, in latest actions that demonstrates he is gearing up to try to completely wipe out lawful gun ownership in Canada for once and all.

----------
    The Liberal government will move forward on that front "at the first opportunity when the House turns its attention to things other than" COVID-19, Trudeau said.
    ----------

Are you sure you can cash this check that your big mouth just wrote, you cuck simp?....

ATTN OUR CANADIAN MEMBERS: How is the front going for your pro-gun and sportsmens' organizations right now? Are there any organized rallies, protests and other pushbacks planned? In the worst case scenario, any Hawaiian shirts getting ready to be handed out?
    This asshole is on a rage. Someone needs to buy him new batteries for his butt plug.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

VooDoo
    This "Executive Order" shit has been WAAAAAY over abused. Asshole King Cuomo uses it to do whatever the fuck he pleases, especially during this virus situation. Justification for everything is done under the umbrella of "safety". I've had just about enough of fucking safety safety safety. It's a Blank check to do whatever you please because any opposition is made to look like you want to be cause harm or end someone's life.

The Colonists were all British Tories, until some of whom became American Patriots when they joined the Revolution.

The estimated percentage who did and actually fought was about 3%. That three percent managed, with help, mainly French, to defeat the world's largest superpower at the time, the British Empire. All who fought did so placing their lives, loved ones, and possessions in dire jeopardy; and a lot of them lost everything. If they did not recognize that going in; reality taught that lesson in a truly fierce manner.

The vast majority of colonists remained uncommitted during the fighting.

The Revolutionary War was actually a Civil War; America's first. Few today understand the level of commitment which that three percent embraced. Folks who advocate another these days do not realize the huge amount of provocation that the Patriots faced, and the true costs of their commitment.

The enormity of such a step was probably unprecedented in those days since when Caesar crossed the Rubicon.

We today are nowhere near that extreme yet; which is why we all still reasonably resist the call toward revolt. When it's time; none will fail to recognize it, and it will happen.

The Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and Bill of Rights may appear as simple pieces of paper; but they are something so much greater. It is not that paper which carries the truth; it is the message that paper represents. If we lose the paper, the truth of that meaning remains; indelible in our hearts and souls; and no public servant can change that. Humans of all stripe have always had these rights; but only we Americans have codified them and effectively defended them; not only for ourselves, but for the entire Free World.

We are far more than indebted.

The Canadians never had that moment. They never had the motivation to enact restraints on their government. They lost something we all once had when they failed to enact those restraints; and they paid the price, as they continue to do to this day. They are reaping as they sowed, and they are nowhere near the ultimate extent of their loss.

Soon, they will be ready...

Greg

Gotcha.

For a hot minute I thought one couldn't sip a hot mug of Black Rifle coffee during the annual downtown Winterpeg Spring nanook hunt.

This was brought up a few days ago, and refuted. There actually IS (was) a "Black Rifle Company" though their name was changed to something else in a buyout.

• Haha
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    You guys are seeing what our gun-grabbers have in store for us. You guys think the 2nd Amendment will stop them, hah.

Don't count on our pathetic and cowardly Supreme Court to do a damn thing about it either.
    Any news on how RGB is doing? I'd love a Amy Barrett or Mike Lee swearing in about now to make me feel like my kids have a chance of having 15% of the childhood I had.
    Would it be insensitive to send flowers and a card to The Ginsberg family now, or should I wait?

Two years later, but it's back in the news

Trudeau moves to implement 'national freeze' on handgun sales across Canada​

Trudeau announced that he would put forward legislation that would implement a national freeze on handgun ownership. "What this means is that it will no longer be possible to buy, sell, transfer, or import handguns anywhere in Canada," he said to applause.

• Angry
    Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Two years later, but it's back in the news

Trudeau moves to implement 'national freeze' on handgun sales across Canada​

Trudeau announced that he would put forward legislation that would implement a national freeze on handgun ownership. "What this means is that it will no longer be possible to buy, sell, transfer, or import handguns anywhere in Canada," he said to applause.

Look closely enough and you can see the stretch marks around his mouth.