• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: TX/ABBOT JUST PUT FEDS ON NOTICE!!!!!

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    1706135135029.png

Someone linked this into the razor wire thread.

The question now is will Potato go Ft. Sumter on Texas?
    I think the question has to be, will Texas go South Carolina on Potato. That’s kinda what I was hoping for. Some kind of “as of now, all federal authority can fuck off”. How about ejecting any federal agents from the state, calling up any Texans who can be pressed into wearing a uniform and doing what needs to be done? It’s high time for Texas to put its money where its mouth is.

It's silly to think an individual has any power against the power of the federal government. It's the same silly as a State thinking it does.
    Turn in your guns and join the DNC, you just ceded your Constitutional Rights. You are now a subject not a citizen.

I think the question has to be, will Texas go South Carolina on Potato. That’s kinda what I was hoping for. Some kind of “as of now, all federal authority can fuck off”. How about ejecting any federal agents from the state, calling up any Texans who can be pressed into wearing a uniform and doing what needs to be done? It’s high time for Texas to put its money where its mouth is.
    It's time for all of our states to do that, not just Texas.