• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breaking: US Supreme Court says BP agents can cut the razor wire in Texas.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
In a 5-4 decision, the mostly treasonous Supreme Court says the treasonous BP can remove the razor wire and floating barriers to allow the illegal alien invasion to resume in Texas.

Your move Abbott.

We already knew Roberts is a RINO Globalist, and now we know ACB is, also. I can't imagine voting to allow the INVASION to continue.
Yeah, but who here is surpised.

Someting something Texas 'has no standing.'

Lets get this show on the road. It's inevitable.

Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger.

Last edited:
What we will do is keep replacing the wire the BP cuts. SCOTUS might say it's okay to cut our wire. Fine, we will put more up.

Does anyone know which way Sotomayor voted? ??
spitting milk.gif

Don't forget that 107 RINOs in the House voted for the CR at the expense of border security.

That's not to excuse Roberts and Barrett. It seems that DC is full of traitors.

Let's hope the BP cut their hands up a lot trying to remove the razor wire.

Reactions: DIBBS
I am not aware of the laws, but I snagged this form GP

The Supreme Court is wrong, because: the federal government is in breach of Article I, Section 8, Clause 14 and Article IV, Section 4. Texas can block this action on the basis of Article I, Section 10, Clause 3.
With this decision, the SCOTUS is aiding and abetting the cartels and the Biden administration's breach of the Constitution.

ACB ruled Texas can't use its state powers to secure its border. Previously she had ruled that Illinois could use its state powers to impose covid tyranny.

What we will do is keep replacing the wire the BP cuts. SCOTUS might say it's okay to cut our wire. Fine, we will put more up.

Does the Texas National Guard have access to claymores?

It is a war after all. Asking for a friend. Not suggesting anything....

However which way would you point them? 🤷‍♂️

1705962323516.png

Does the Texas National Guard have access to claymores?

It is a war after all. Asking for a friend. Not suggesting anything....

However which way would you point them? 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 8330124
All National Guard ammo is drawn from Federal ammo supplies normally an active duty Army (or Air Force) ammo supply point. All the vehicles, uniforms, weapons, etc. are Federal property issued to the stated from the Federal government through National Guard Bureau to the state.

Article 4 section 4. The government shall protect the states from invasion. Invasion is an inclusive term, just like arms.
To you and me sure. The problem is the word salad of bullshit and chasing definitions around. It boils down to it isn't an invasion (by the letter of the law) until we have declared war on a nation state or group. Something along those lines IIRC.

Everyone knows it's an invasion but we are dissuaded from using common sense regardless.

i have a contact with the TX NG (friend of a friend) who says EVERY DAY they put out razor wire and every day they watch the BP go and cut it.

every day.
WTF

This is just unbelievable that this happening!

Are the BP being ordered to cut it, and how can these guys look at themselves in the mirror every morning

To you and me sure. The problem is the word salad of bullshit and chasing definitions around. It boils down to it isn't an invasion (by the letter of the law) until we have declared war on a nation state or group. Something along those lines IIRC.

Everyone knows it's an invasion but we are dissuaded from using common sense regardless.
If we're being specific, flying a foreign flag over U.S. soil is considered a declaration of war.

There are plenty of illegals coming over waving Mexican flags. We're seeing an invasion by a foreign country.

Abbott is just another wef puppet. Simply an actor playing his role. Besides he’s already allowed millions of illegals to flow across the border. He will probably supply the wire cutters.
All the retards, jumping up and down for joy, as he shipped the illegal infection, all over to the interior of the continental United States

All National Guard ammo is drawn from Federal ammo supplies normally an active duty Army (or Air Force) ammo supply point. All the vehicles, uniforms, weapons, etc. are Federal property issued to the stated from the Federal government through National Guard Bureau to the state.
Who told you that? Not how the MN National Guard worked during my years with them. The state purchased what equipment that they deemed necessary for the missions of their state units. This included weapons and ammo. It may have been purchased through the Federal Govt though. All vehicles, weapons, ammo and other equipment are in possession of Guard units. My unit had all of our weapons stored in our Arms room in the armory. Vehicles were two places. Some at our Armory and another portion at Camp Ripley.

Reactions: Aftermath
My simple mind sees that our country is being invaded, no doubt about it.
SCOTUS has now joined this administration in not protecting the US or its citizens, no doubt about it.
What's the solution?

Can Abbot do anything to protect the Texas border?

This entire administration wreaks of Communism, and Cloward Piven tactics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy
Mexico and the shithole countries are emptying their prisons and sending them here to wreak havok on our country, with the aid of China and Russia. The commie DAs across this country are letting criminals skate and roam the land rat fucking everything in site. Compound that with the Mexicans and this is what you get.

Get ready for it...
Ray Epps type will fire on the BPS whie wearing his read MAGA hat and...well, you know the rest. No more elections for you.

ACB ruled Texas can't use its state powers to secure its border. Previously she had ruled that Illinois could use its state powers to impose covid tyranny.
And the so-called “assault weapons” ban.

If we're being specific, flying a foreign flag over U.S. soil is considered a declaration of war.

There are plenty of illegals coming over waving Mexican flags. We're seeing an invasion by a foreign country.
Absolutely it's an invasion. I would guess 'they' see the foreign flag flying as a non issue when done by an individual.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Ignore the ruling.. fuck em. Counter sue because they aren't doing their job.
It's more than "they aren't doing their job."
This is treason at the highest level of our government.

Article 4, Section 4
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Article 3, Section 3
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Article 2, Section 1
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:– I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Sooooooo.....the dipshit, by allowing the invasion, has violated his oath of office (Article 2, Section 1) to protect against the invasion (Article 4 Section 4). Then, by providing aid to the invasion force, he is committing TREASON. (Article 3, Section 3).

Now, there are 5 Supreme Court Justices that are just as guilty of TREASON.
There is a LONG list of treasonous individuals. For instance, those who have decided to provide any sort of assistance...like transgender services...hotel rooms...even a simple bottle of water...are guilty of aiding the enemy of the United States. "Sanctuary" city? Treason.

Congress could declare treason and decide appropriate action but we all know that not even the transgender ones have the balls to do so. This may well serve as the straw. The bridge moment many Americans have been saying is inevitable.

Last edited:
the BP being ordered to cut it, and how can these guys look at themselves in the mirror every morning
Cause they’re lazy scumbags and don’t want to get a real job doing real work like construction oil office jobs etc.

Scumbags

• Haha
Reactions: Sniperwannabee
WTF

Are the BP being ordered to cut it, and how can these guys look at themselves in the mirror every morning
While we're witnessing this unbelievable Twilight Zone Orwellian scenario become a reality, expect the Feds to pull the rest of their mask off.

If Abbott stands his ground, I expect to see the Feds invade Texas with a military force such as Alex Jone's Jade Helm and declare Martial Law, which means no '24 election.

Reactions: BScore
WTF

I hate to admit it but it does give credence to some of the rants by @wade2big and @nagantguy and a few others. These are agents of a federal agency following orders that we know are patently wrong and indefensible. In fact, it is gross dereliction of duty to facilitate an invasion.

Now what?

And if the the US armed forces cut off supplies to the Texas National Guard, then what?

Damn it, I knew I should have developed an ammo company in Texas. Hindsight is 20/20.

Man I am trying to wrap my head around this.......So border patrol the same people who are supposed to be protecting the border are cutting razor wire that the state of Texas put out to help protect the border. You can't make this shit up if you tried.

The state of Texas needs to tell the federal government to go fuck themselves.

I hate to admit it but it does give credence to some of the rants by @wade2big and @nagantguy and a few others. These are agents of a federal agency following orders that we know are patently wrong and indefensible. In fact, it is gross dereliction of duty to facilitate an invasion.

Now what?

And if the the US armed forces cut off supplies to the Texas National Guard, then what?

Damn it, I knew I should have developed an ammo company in Texas. Hindsight is 20/20.
I’d rather be wrong @Ronws. Unfortunately I’m not. It’s a sad state of affairs isn’t it?

Now what?

And hopefully brings the whole bomber submissive government shit sucker works come crashing down .
How ya feeling about those boosters now ?

Reactions: XP1K and BurtG