• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brett Favre- Pat Tillman comparison

giphy.gif

And Brett Favre has just declared himself dumbass of the day! Lets have a big round of applause for a gigantic douchebag that apparently has no idea what true sacrifice is.

Someone may want to explain to him that Tillman made the jump voluntarily. Colon made his display because he knew he was getting dropped for being a shitty player and tried to make it political.

Brett Favre says Colin Kaepernick will be recognized a 'hero' like Pat Tillman

I saw it on Fox. Im glad I'm not the only one that thinks this comparison is the dumbest load of horseshit Ive read in a very long time.

If kaperdick hates it here so much, rather than just taking a knee (up the ass as far as Im concerned) why not actually do something to make things better? Tillman was actually making a sacrifice that included his life to try and make things better.

Fuck kaperdick with a barbwire fence post. And the NFL too.

And Brett Favre has just declared himself dumbass of the day! Lets have a big round of applause for a gigantic douchebag that apparently has no idea what true sacrifice is.

Someone may want to explain to him that Tillman made the jump voluntarily. Colon made his display because he knew he was getting dropped for being a shitty player and tried to make it political.
Pat Tillman was a man, kaepernick is a boy!

Crappernick didn't give up anything; he was going to be a free agent and nobody wanted him because he was a bum. I hope he gets another shot just so everyone can see what a bum he is.

Pat Tillman's name shouldn't be uttered in the same breath as Crappernick. Favre is a moron.

Favre and Crapperdink both need to suckstart a double barrel 10 gauge with 3.5" magnums both barrels, just sayin...
Or eat a half pound of C4 with a mercury switch...

Just for sliming Tillman uttering his name from Favres mouth, much less comparing him to crapshit.

Neither of those two pieces of shit have earned the right to even cut their eyes at Tillman's picture, much less look at it, speak about him, or make comments.

A HUGE "FUCK YOU" to Favre... eat shit and die...

When we were in DC for our Beirut reunion I had a sobering experience happen to me.

Our group was waiting for a bus to pick us up from Arlington and take us to 8th & I
So being the dipshit I am, I roamed into a building that was like a huge quiet room or shrine at Arlington that offered a space for visiting families and friends to leave their keepsakes for a day or two after doing their thing in the cemetery.

Anyhow, this was soon after he got killed.
So, I'm wandering around this place by myself and looking at stuff then I realized that there was a shit ton of stuff and it was all for Tillman.

There were old high school football jerseys and varsity jackets etc.
Then there was a bunch of Pro stuff, then there was the Army stuff .
Amongst this stuff were hand written letters to him from all points along his life, literally hundreds of them.

It was a startling discovery,it woke me right the fuck up.
Here I am in a room that I probably wasn't supposed to be in with it full of stuff that was personal.
I'm not going to go into the what's of the matter but I will say there were letters from his family,girl and guy friends , coaches freinds Army buddies etc.

So here I am, then I start thinking just how insignificant I am in the great scheme of things , forget I'm in DC for a reunion to remember the 240 plus of my fellows.

Then my chest tightened up and I thought I was having a heart attack, so I sat down on the floor and let 30 plus almost 40 years of shit out

Has anyone ever shit themselves in public, let me tell you it's embarrassing.

So yeah when I read belittling stories from small assholes that were irrelevant then trying to make themselves relevant now it pisses me off.

I'd like to make them famous, I would reach down and grab Brett's little bit of manhood, wrap it around my hand and follow him down to the floor so he could kiss that ex 49er's shoes.
And in case the cameras missed it the first time, I'd do it all over again.

Last edited:
I lost a guy i knew in AFG a couple of years ago. His MRAP was literally cut in half by an IED.

Favre has a hot wife, a some nice looking kids, tons of money, and he gets it for playing a fucking game.

My friend was supposed to get married at the end of his deployment. He left behind no kids, just a grieving fiance. He gave up what Favre has to help secure freedom for the rest of us.

Pat Tillman was killed when he was 27. He had left behind millions of dollars in the NFL to go serve his country.

You know, if you gave me a binary choice between Favre's lot and those of my friend and Tillman, I would rather be with my friends and be able to look them in the eye and know that I stood like a man. Favre can't ever do that because deep down inside he knows that he caved to the mob like a wimpy, insignificant little bitch who has known comfort and ease too long.

He forgot what price it takes to preserve freedom. My friends haven't.

Farve must be broke and trying to get a job as a woke cuck. Probally pissed away all his money on pills and drugs.
Farve, my fellow Mississippian, got paid a million dollars for some bullshit and got caught. He has repaid $500K and is in the process of making payments on the balance! I was really surprised about this. Might explain his stupid remarks!

Reactions: Don-n-Texas
Favre and Crapperdink both need to suckstart a double barrel 10 gauge with 3.5" magnums both barrels, just sayin...
Or eat a half pound of C4 with a mercury switch...

Just for sliming Tillman uttering his name from Favres mouth, much less comparing him to crapshit.

Neither of those two pieces of shit have earned the right to even cut their eyes at Tillman's picture, much less look at it, speak about him, or make comments.

A HUGE "FUCK YOU" to Favre... eat shit and die...

Double what he said.
Fuck off farve

When we were in DC for our Beirut reunion I had a sobering experience happen to me.

Our group was waiting for a bus to pick us up from Arlington and take us to 8th & I
So being the dipshit I am, I roamed into a building that was like a huge quiet room or shrine at Arlington that offered a space for visiting families and friends to leave their keepsakes for a day or two after doing their thing in the cemetery.

Anyhow, this was soon after he got killed.
So, I'm wandering around this place by myself and looking at stuff then I realized that there was a shit ton of stuff and it was all for Tillman.

There were old high school football jerseys and varsity jackets etc.
Then there was a bunch of Pro stuff, then there was the Army stuff .
Amongst this stuff were hand written letters to him from all points along his life, literally hundreds of them.

It was a startling discovery,it woke me right the fuck up.
Here I am in a room that I probably wasn't supposed to be in with it full of stuff that was personal.
I'm not going to go into the what's of the matter but I will say there were letters from his family,girl and guy friends , coaches freinds Army buddies etc.

So here I am, then I start thinking just how insignificant I am in the great scheme of things , forget I'm in DC for a reunion to remember the 240 plus of my fellows.

Then my chest tightened up and I thought I was having a heart attack, so I sat down on the floor and let 30 plus almost 40 years of shit out

Has anyone ever shit themselves in public, let me tell you it's embarrassing.

So yeah when I read belittling stories from small assholes that were irrelevant then trying to make themselves relevant now it pisses me off.

I'd like to make them famous, I would reach down and grab Brett's little bit of manhood, wrap it around my hand and follow him down to the floor so he could kiss that ex 49er's shoes.
And in case the cameras missed it the first time, I'd do it all over again.

You're a stud

Solution: quit watching professional (and even college) sports. Once the income drys up, they'll figure it out. Hell even Louis Hamilton in F1 has come out - but at least he is interested in starting programs to get kids into STEM and stuff, not just mouthing off (and I'm no fan of Hamilton's driving style, but do respect his abilities and that he thanks his team and God every time he wins). Actually, Hamilton sees it...education is key!!

Is Farve or whatever the irrelevant ex jock that advertises that fake as back brace that’s “copper” infused? What a fucking loser!! He’d be better off hawking dildo’s!! 🤣🤣😂

Solution: quit watching professional (and even college) sports. Once the income drys up, they'll figure it out. Hell even Louis Hamilton in F1 has come out - but at least he is interested in starting programs to get kids into STEM and stuff, not just mouthing off (and I'm no fan of Hamilton's driving style, but do respect his abilities and that he thanks his team and God every time he wins). Actually, Hamilton sees it...education is key!!

This^^^

Quit watching. I grew up being a die hard NFL fan and would spend Sunday's in front of the TV watching games. As I grew older I realized there was a lot more productive and satisfying ways to spend my time like hunting, fishing and working in my shop. I live in southern NM and the fall is absolutely the best time of the year to be outside. Why would I want to waste it watching a bunch of overpaid primadonna's. Same goes for the NBA and MLB. Don't give a rats ass for any of them. Turn it off and life will be much more enjoyable.

Well, I used to have a little respect for Bret Favre. He was a drama queen, but he was a good quarterback. All that is now gone out the window. He and crappydick can go blow each other for all I care. Kaepernick isn't worthy to hold Pat Tillman's jockstrap, let alone, be compared to him as a hero. Brett Favre can disappear forever.

Reactions: TACC and Doc68
Fuck those sport fucks! They are like politicians . They have never worked in the real world and havent a clue!

I agree with you about pro sports; I quit watching years ago.

As far as education, this quote from Voddy Baucham sums it up for me. "We cannot continue to send our children to Caesar for their education and be surprised when they come home as Romans."

Reactions: TACC and Cherodjr
I am fascinated that people still don’t see why what Kaelernick was doing was not only not a protest against the flag but was absolutely American and patriotic.

no i wouldn’t put him and Tillman on the same level.

let me try to draw a comparison. There is a segment of this country who think Donald trump is disgusting, un-American and a racist. The. There is a segment of the population who think finally there is a guy in power standing up for them, trying to protect their interests and move things in the right direction.

well that same level of disgust you have for Kaeperneck is similar to the disgust people have for trump. But if you are a minority who fears the police not because your a criminal but because you fear they are going to assume you are a criminal and very well may kill you, you may think whatkaepernick was doing was patriotic and although he was doing it at personal financial risk he took a stand by taking a knee. A sign in sports of respect for an injured person. Well he was recognizing an injured group.

He didn't take any financial hit. He was/is washed up. He was a one trick pony and that was milked for all it had. They were moving on to the next best. He was sitting on the bench because no other team wanted him.
I am fascinated that people still don’t see why what Kaelernick was doing was not only not a protest against the flag but was absolutely American and patriotic.

let me try to draw a comparison. There is a segment of this country who think Donald trump is disgusting, un-American and a racist. The. There is a segment of the population who think finally there is a guy in power standing up for them, trying to protect their interests and move things in the right direction.

well that same level of disgust you have for Kaeperneck is similar to the disgust people have for trump. But if you are a minority who fears the police not because your a criminal but because you fear they are going to assume you are a criminal and very well may kill you, you may think whatkaepernick was doing was patriotic and although he was doing it at personal financial risk he took a stand by taking a knee. A sign in sports of respect for an injured person. Well he was recognizing an injured group.

How many Black people have been killed by police that were not in criminal acts?

Reactions: Don-n-Texas

The difference is that the people who "think Donald trump is disgusting, un-American and a racist", the Kaepernick lovers, also hate America, right down to it's last thread, and are working every day to destroy the very fabric that is this country. The people that support Donald Trump are doing everything they can to keep this country the way the founders envisioned it. So, it's not just a difference of opinion, that would be easy. It's the fundamental difference between right and wrong, good an evil. And the good is losing badly.

Reactions: fx77 and Stevo86
How many Black people have been killed by police that were not in criminal acts?

since when in this country is committing a criminal act worth the death penalty. Speeding, no license, passing a bad $20?

Brett Favre denies trying to compare Colin Kaepernick with Pat Tillman

Imagine this bullshit. Trying to walk it back.

Again... fuck him, fuck kaperdick, and fuck the NFL. You all have made your true feelings known.

Well when u fight the cops after committing these so called petty criminal acts.... u get what you get. Kaepernick = piece of shit. Not a hero like Pat Tillman who gave his life for this country.

Reactions: Fig

Protest is a Right.
Not absolutely American, but a world wide phenomenon. A human reaction to "something", from big and very important, to small, insignificant, and petty.

Patriotic ? One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. Patriotic means different things to different people.

Looking at Craphead, from the longer view, as well as other athletes and Hollywood shitheads.... with their $... and their actions...

While Craphead was protesting as is his right, he was also posturing... he did give money to a youth recovery project as have others, but, again, posturing. No depth. Shallow. Absolutely no hero.

If you want to see a black HERO who put his money where his mouth was, his life on the line, and risked it all,
Look up Tuskegee Al Attorney Fred D. Gray, SEE what he DID, SEE what he ACCOMPLISHED, and that puts Craphead so low on the totem pole, he could well be the shit pile under it.

Now, if those social justice posturing shitheads, athletes and stars wanted to really make a difference, they could pool their moneys and pay Fred Sr, Fred Jr, and Stanley Gray to tear some people a new asshole,

And really accomplish something.

But no, posturing and publicity is more important than actually doing something that easily proven, can create a change. And did when there was a very real danger of a klukker killing Fred like Ray killed King...

Craphead is a hypocritical piece of shit.
Just a slightly higher level of shit than Morris Dees and the RIP off fuck over black people Southern Poverty Law Center.

Fred D. Gray is a MAN who made a difference in the face of great adversity.

Last edited:
Reactions: fx77 and Snipe260
Here the NFL and "The Hall of Fame" is trying to stay relevant, they are on a sinking ship and they can see it floundering.

It all started with Kaeperneck shit show.

The HOF was right smack dab in the middle of a major expansion.
When the NFL didn't step up right away to the flag BS the HOF did.
The HOF blew it big time because they sent a contradicting message.
The HOF went out and bought 1,000 flags and had them everywhere within a 1/4 mile.

The NFL threw them under the bus, mid construction they lost a bunch of funding and the NFL stuck the HOF for $153 million
He didn't take any financial hit. He was/is washed up. He was a one trick pony and that was milked for all it had. They were moving on to the next best. He was sitting on the bench because no other team wanted him.
Nike paid that forward

since when in this country is committing a criminal act worth the death penalty. Speeding, no license, passing a bad $20?
So all black people who commit these offenses are killed by police?

So all black people who commit these offenses are killed by police?

I didn’t say that. Is that you inferred it?

the issue is the disproportionate response. A minority is more likely to receive a higher level of force applied to them on a low level charge than a non minority.

a minority is likely to receive a harsher sentence for a conviction than a non minority (bias, maybe. Lack of proper representation probably?)

the issue is the disproportionate response. A minority is more likely to receive a higher level of force applied to them on a low level charge than a non minority.

a minority is likely to receive a harsher sentence for a conviction than a non minority (bias, maybe. Lack of proper representation probably?)
As a rookie deputy sheriff in the seventies, I was patrolling alone while my training officer was eating his evening (supper here). I observed a car without tail lights. As I blue lighted him he speed away. My training officer hearing the radio, knew the car I had described and asked to be picked up by another officer. The driver, who I didn't know shit about, did me A God Send by racing toward the cavalry. He finally stopped and when I approached his car, he sprang out like a tiger. What saved my ass, was the fact that three other deputies arrived just in time to grab him. He was so high on speed or some shit, that the four of us had a hard time trying to get the cuffs on him.

Finally, we got him on his back, still unable to cuff him, my training officer hit this asshole in the face with the barrel and trigger guard of his revolver, and we cuffed him why he was coming to. So I guess if we had killed this sumbitch, you would say it was over no tail lights.

So don't be so quick to judge LE, unless you were there!

There is much to be said for court appointed representation for blacks, any minority, and poor whites, much negative, with in a system that rushes often coerced plea bargains and egotistical prosecutors. That problem is very real. Black prosecutors are notoriously hard on black defendants, much like the Atl officer on student and DA on officers.
And there is no doubt white bias. Examples are there, clearly, may post more on that later.
VR

Added.
I have seen, a certain culture of educated legals, get burned out by the endless flow of repeat offenders who don't look like them. And at a point, a lesser defendant who looks like the repeat offenders, gets the same treatment.
I have seen the most dedicated of multiple races of legals, get so burned out and hardened, they develop the "take no prisoners" attitude, and assembly line run defendants through, just to survive the day.
Then they treat the officers like defendants and the officers and defendants start to identify with each other, and that can get interesting.

When you have a bad apple officer, a burned out judge, burned out DA and burned out Court Appointed, the defendant is fucked.

Yes, there is room for lots of improvement.

Last edited:

It was neither. He took a knee so he can always say, "I would have had a great career, but the white-man is racist." ...and because he's a polesmoker.

There is much to be said for court appointed representation for blacks, any minority, and poor whites, much negative, with in a system that rushes often coerced plea bargains and egotistical prosecutors. That problem is very real. Black prosecutors are notoriously hard on black defendants, much like the Atl officer on student and DA on officers.
And there is no doubt white bias. Examples are there, clearly, may post more on that later.
VR
I totally agree with you, but when a officer responds to a call, most likely he does no know the race of the person in need or the offender, unless he/she is working in a inner city area. On arrival, what happens next is on the person of interest!

Reactions: j-huskey