• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brides of IS fighters

Edward156

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2013
This was reported in Irish and UK newspapers this morning . Sonia it just me who really doesn’t give a shit about her . Am I being a heartless bastard saying let the bitch and her offspring rot in a refugee camp . She chose herself to leave the UK and go to IS territority . She’s now regrets about the trip by the sounds of the article . Ireland’s Law now are set to revoke the citizenship of Irish passport holders who have been naturalized here and deport them to their country of birth .

Opinions .....

https://www.independent.ie/world-ne...amic-state-wants-to-return-home-37815748.html

Reactions: Dewey7271
Reading the title of your thread, I expected come here and see a picture of a goat. But since it wasn't a joke...

"She told the paper: 'But when I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn’t faze me at all. It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam...." And we are suppose to sympathize with her now? I say let her come back and when she does, arrest her and follow whatever law you have pertaining to traitors.

"I’ll do anything required just to be able to come home and live quietly with my child.” Seems like she had that option before she left to be part of a terrorist organization, claiming to be the enemy of the place she wants to return to. Running of to join the IS is not "being a silly little schoolgirl" Her fetus hasn't committed any crimes, and shouldn't be punished beyond having this POS for a mother, but expecting to receive the blessing to quietly live out your days back home after this is ridiculous.

There are simply no countries out there that would willingly accept someone like that who may go Jihad on them at any given time. Her actions have showed that she CANNOT ever be trusted again in society.

Put her on a raft with several days of food and provisions and set her adrift in the middle of the Indian Ocean, hundreds of miles from any land. She has two options: Wait for the natural course of events to finish her off, or jump into the water for a quicker end.

I ain't gonna be looking over my shoulder all the time because a known terrorist-simp prick is living in my neighborhood and I don't think any other person would put up with that either.

Maybe it speaks to where society is going that taking her back is even being discussed. Could you imagine someone defecting in the 1930’s to join the third Reich and asking to come back when the Allies stormed Normandy? Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Yes and no. We didn't have the internet in the 1930's. What you described DID happen, it just didn't get discussed to this level because they didn't have the speed of internet. How this plays out will be what actually speaks to where society is going.

Yes and no. We didn't have the internet in the 1930's. What you described DID happen, it just didn't get discussed to this level because they didn't have the speed of internet. How this plays out will be what actually speaks to where society is going.
Well said sir. I just lament our societies inability to just let people suffer the consequences of their own choices. I grew up in a house where I was taught someone stupid enough to go out drunk driving gets what they deserve if they crash and die. The tragedy is the family he hits head on who pays for his poor choice through no fault of their own.

Some of this thread is a gross over-complication. What matters is, or at least should be, the rule of law. We make it more difficult here than almost anywhere else because we require Two (2) witnesses, in addition to all the other evidence, to attest to the treason. In the age of the internet we have thousands of direct witnesses. She should avoid her home country like the plague because she is looking at a minimum of life without parole, and in most countries death. It boggles my mind that it's even a consideration for her to return after joining what is an enemy of every civilized state on planet earth. Try her and hang her publically if she's caught. Make it clear that if you engage in jihad you will end up in Hell one way or another, but it's an irreversible decision.

What is TREASON?
The offense of attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance; or of betraying the state into the hands of a foreign power. Webster. In England, treason is an offense particularly directed against the person of the sovereign, and consists (1) in compassing or imagining the death of the king or queen, or their eldest son and heir; (2) in violating the king’s companion, or the king’s eldest daughter unmarried, or the wife of the king’s eldest son and heir; (3) in levying war against the king in his realm; (4) in adhering to the king’s enemies in his realm, giving to them aid and comfort in the realm or elsewhere, and (5) slaying thechancellor, treasurer, or the king’s justices of the oue bench or the other, justices in eyre, or justices of assize, and all other justices assigned to hear and determine, being in their places doing their offices. 4 Steph. Comm. 1S5-103; 4 Bl. Comm. 76-84. “Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.” U. S. Const, art 3,

the-punishment-for-treason-is-death-we-can-fix-the-7735592.png

I agree with the general consensus, leave the traitor there.
I don't know... Don't most countries try to extradite murderers and thieves back home to face justice when they have fled? Giving aid and comfort to the enemy, treason by any definition, would seem a crime far more egregious than a common felony; so why would a home country not have a huge hard-on for that person to extradite, try, and execute? Because, the crime of treason occurred in another country? I am honestly asking, because I would think that if you give aid and comfort to the enemy jurisdiction would not be an issue:

Martin James Monti, United States Army Air Forces pilot, convicted of treason for defecting to the Waffen SS in 1944. He was paroled in 1960. Obviously committed his treason in Germany, not the US.

Robert Henry Best, Mildred Gillars, and Herbert Bergman were journalists/propagandists convicted of treason who aided the Nazis from Germany during the war.

Tokyo Rose committed her treason from...Tokyo, but was pardoned later because she was under duress.

So it would seem to me that Treason against your own country can happen anywhere and has no jurisdiction. I guess we don't punish it anymore, because the nation-state is so passé.

An east London schoolgirl who left Britain as a 15-year-old to join the Islamic State group is now heavily pregnant and wants to come home.
Shamima Begum was tracked down by The Times to a refugee camp in northern Syria where she is now 19-years-old, the bride of an Islamic State fighter, nine months pregnant and has had two infant children who are dead. Her husband is in captivity.

---
Whats really messed up is that they want to bring Sharia Law to the UK....

It's like Californians moving to Idaho and then wanting to bring the BAN EVERYTHING mentality with them.

Am I being a heartless bastard saying let the bitch and her offspring rot in a refugee camp
If anything you are being kind. I would FedEx a set of gallows down there and hang the whore in the shithole where she dwells

Ireland’s Law now are set to revoke the citizenship of Irish passport holders who have been naturalized here and deport them to their country of birth

We could use that here.

Based on what I read, I don't think it's clear that she broke any UK laws. The lesson here is when you have a somewhat free society, you have to be careful who you allow in.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Traveling to a war zone to support and give succor to ISIS isn't against the law in Ireland? I suppose it depends on where Ireland's diplomatic stance is with the Caliphate, but I think its' safe to assume it's a war footing... Aid, support, succor, etc. to enemies is the very definition of treason, and that probably is a crime in Ireland if you're an Irish citizen...

Reactions: Mwalex
nothing a Tribunal of the people couldn’t fix if she was allowed into any country.

@Fig I believe she was/is a UK citizen (london). Has the UK declared war against Syria or Iraq? Certain groups in Syria and Iraq? Did she declare war against the UK or try to fuck the king's unmarried daughter or think about the king being dead?

Some interesting developments in This story today . The UK foreign secretary , who is a Muslim himself . He’s married to a white woman but still practices his faith has revoked the citizenship of this terrorists slut . The liberals as you can guess are suitably outraged . Even his liberal colleagues in government are outraged . I understand he’s firmly but politely told them all to Fuck off and done it anyway . By all accounts this terrorist slut had dual nationality so they are not breaking International Law by making her stateless .

Now here’s the great thing . He’s told her of course she can appeal it , which is her right but it will literally take take years . ???

The Home Secretary , Sajid Javid is renowned to particularly despise jihadists . It’s reported he’s already revoked the citizenship of at least 100 UK citizens of dual nationality who fought for IS and is working to get rid of the remainder .

Let’s have a big cheer for Sajid Javid . The only one of them with a pair of balls .

1550608175561.png

I’m not bloodthirsty or anything weird. I simply believe if you’re going to throw in with international terrorists and levy war against your country you ought to be made an example of for that whole nation. Hell, we jailed Tokyo Rose, and she was fully coerced. These people weren’t coerced. Stupid and naive, but treasonous of their own free will.
Extradite and execute if you don’t want more of this.

Let her come back.
Pick her up at LHR and straight to the torture chamber at Tower of London
Free access for parents of troops KIA overseas and those injured. Hell, anyone else wants to pay her a visit, game on.
If and when they've had enough, saw off her head in ISIS fashion and put it on a stake for the next cry baby who wants to come back.

Mate of mine suggested Guantanamo Bay for her...I prefer Galveston Bay. Reckon AJ and I could give her a working over...the rest of you are welcome, too.

Not sure if it would make it in a court of law (because lawyers fucking suck), but any one of these fools that left their western country of citizenship in favor of Syria/ISIS, renounced their citizenship by act in doing so. They have no country to go back to, because they're already "home".

Shouldn't have burned bridges.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I hope she gets fucked in the ass by 400 isis warriors everyday. A few donkeys as well!

Reactions: JimLee
Traveling to a war zone to support and give succor to ISIS isn't against the law in Ireland? I suppose it depends on where Ireland's diplomatic stance is with the Caliphate, but I think its' safe to assume it's a war footing... Aid, support, succor, etc. to enemies is the very definition of treason, and that probably is a crime in Ireland if you're an Irish citizen...

Ireland isn’t now starting to revoke the citizenship of anyone who goes to a war zone to give aid to terrorists .

Perhaps if she recorded a message saying how leaving the UK was a mistake, and how her support for the Islamic state was a horrible idea, and advising other young women about how awful conditions are, how badly women are treated by the Islamic State, she might have a chance at convincing someone she is sorry for her ways. Without that, I would leave her where she was when her British citizenship was revoked.

As for her being "stateless", that is her problem. She rejected Britain for the Islamic state, so, I would let her figure it out, and she can go begging to some other Islamic state to be allowed in. Then the world can see just how compassionate islamic states are to those in need. She is no longer great Britain's problem.