• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Bridesmaids

Jeepin_Lawyer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2005
Oklahoma
I know I know I know.... but if anyone else's wife drags them to see this I will give you some hope. It is a really funny movie that is disguised as a chick flick! My wife loved it and I thought it was pretty good.

Re: Bridesmaids

It was hilarious. The fat chick at the end was priceless.

I am hearing good things about this movie and will try to make time to go see it.

Going to see it today. Some funny women in it so I figured it would be good. Got great reviews.

One of the funnier movies of the year.... actually better than Hangover II.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jamison</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the funnier movies of the year.... actually better than Hangover II. </div></div>

I agree. Way funnier! Must see. I didn't care to go see it but I was told by everyone it was good. 2 thumbs up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight81</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jamison</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the funnier movies of the year.... actually better than Hangover II. </div></div>

I agree. Way funnier! Must see. I didn't care to go see it but I was told by everyone it was good. 2 thumbs up.</div></div>

Thank you! I totally agree, I thought it was much better than Hangover II!