• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Brightest IR illuminator/light?

titus7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2008
Ridgecrest, California
Alright guys I am in the market for the absolute brightest IR light bulb,illuminator,projector lights that I can find. Anyone have an insider that can hook a brother up haha I would like to buy multiples.

Re: Brightest IR illuminator/light?

Hi Titus
I just purchased the pro torch extreme from Tnvc,I've heard that it is a nice and bright illuminator ,I also heard that the new Spir illuminator is really nice and will be out at the end end,price should be around 440.00 for the Spir.The pro torch was 240.00 and just about as bright.
Ron g

The EagleTac M3C4 is by far and away the brightest badass IR Illuminator that I have, it was originally custom designed for the US Air Force to light up helicopter landing pads for pilots landing in remote areas with NV gear.

At 10.2 WATTS of 850nm IR, it is like an aircraft landing light at night with my NV gear....
shocked.gif

Just make sure that it is pointed AWAY from you when you turn it on....
shocked.gif

http://illuminationgear.com/14322/27013.html

M3C4%20IR%20Side.jpg

Night%20880%20Yards.jpg

Night%20IR%20880%20Yards.jpg

Hey thanks you guys for the replys. I really like that B.E. Meyers IZLID, but somehow dont think a civi can purchase it.