• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bringing the girls shooting (tikka scouts, razors)

neoinarien

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2008
Wisconsin
Bringing the girls shooting in a bit, figured I'd throw up some pictures.

They are tikka t3 scouts, harris pods, wearing vortex razors and seekins rings, limbsaver recoil pads swapped in, blackhawk cheek pads, stock bottom metal and everything else. Caliber is 308 win. They shoot AMAZING!

0bf609612d1d72dfe8ff41bc3d528f90.jpg

be716c7f7ff336ebac8f14ba3f3a54c6.jpg

Taken from the deck in my backyard... gotta love Wisconsin!

Re: Bringing the girls shooting (tikka scouts, razors)

Two of the Exact Same Thing??? Wow, I knew they were good...but really need two of them? LOL

1 is none, and 2 is one, right?
wink.gif

No, actually I own the one with the sling... a family member loved it so much, they duplicated it exactly (note the different scope position).

LOL, That's AWESOME!!! I wish I had family members like that! Great Looking Rifles!!!

I must say, your girls look like a nice pair

Tikka scout was my latest addition after another Tikka, Sako and a Remington and the way they build 'em you just can't help become a fan boy of the Finn's.

Best group I have shot of all the rifles ever was a .3 inches CTC 5 shots with factory black hills 168gr with this scout.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jchapman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tikka scout was my latest addition after another Tikka, Sako and a Remington and the way they build 'em you just can't help become a fan boy of the Finn's.

Best group I have shot of all the rifles ever was a .3 inches CTC 5 shots with factory black hills 168gr with this scout. </div></div>

Yeah, I am a finn fanboy ranging from heritage to rifles
wink.gif

My best group ever at 100 yards prone wat with my tikka scout, though wearing a weaver tactical (before I got the razor on there) 3 shots, measured 0.38" I typically group around .5-1", median being about .7 or so... it's all on me.

ETA: I haven't shot it much yet, but I've been using 168 SMKs that it obviously seems to throw happily. Most of my shooting sadly takes place within several hundred yards for lack of a longer range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neoinarien</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Yeah, I am a finn fanboy ranging from heritage to rifles
wink.gif

My best group ever at 100 yards prone wat with my tikka scout, though wearing a weaver tactical (before I got the razor on there) 3 shots, measured 0.38" I typically group around .5-1", median being about .7 or so... it's all on me.

ETA: I haven't shot it much yet, but I've been using 168 SMKs that it obviously seems to throw happily. Most of my shooting sadly takes place within several hundred yards for lack of a longer range. </div></div>

Yeah I haven't shot it too much yet myself but I'm about the same with 1/2 to 3/4 minute very consistent.

If you haven't yet might recommend giving the BH's a try. Since I had such luck I've just started reloading with the Hornady 168HPBT and Varget and am getting promising results even with the little load development so far.