• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos British MTP on a pair of Manners

Re: British DPM on a pair of Manners

30, I think you have it down pat. When I was looking at the smaller picture on the right I thought someone just put a picture of multicam fabric up. It wasn't until I blew the picture up that I noticed the stocks!!

Are you doing complete rifles?

Hi Todd,

I hope the one on the right is mine!!

Technically, it's NOT British DPM.

DPM (Dissruptive Pattern Material)is more like US Woodland.

The pattern is British MTP - Multi Terrain Pattern, which is similar to MultiCam. Indeed, the pattern was developed for the British MOD (Ministry of Defence) by Crye, the originators of MultiCam, but incorporates elements of DPM, the swirls and shapes commonly refered to as 'Terradactyls'.

All that being said, FANTASTIC work as always Todd!

Neil

Wow! Great job on matching the colors. Very nice.

Regards, Paul

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paduan Learner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Todd,

I hope the one on the right is mine!!

Technically, it's NOT British DPM.

DPM (Dissruptive Pattern Material)is more like US Woodland.

The pattern is British MTP - Multi Terrain Pattern, which is similar to MultiCam. Indeed, the pattern was developed for the British MOD (Ministry of Defence) by Crye, the originators of MultiCam, but incorporates elements of DPM, the swirls and shapes commonly refered to as 'Terradactyls'.

All that being said, FANTASTIC work as always Todd!

Neil </div></div>

Yep
smile.gif
I meant MTP. Must have had one too many beers before playing on the ol' interweb again.

Todd,

Glad you had the beers <span style="font-style: italic">AFTER</span> painting my stock.

Man, I can't wait now!!!!

You <span style="font-size: 17pt">ARE</span> da Man!

And I'm proud to call you my friend.

N