• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Britisher Newbie

Sako85

Private
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2011
Cleveland UK
Hi Guys I thought I would introduce myself. I have been shooting since I was about 11 or 12 years old and I currently have two 12g shotguns, a pre-charged pneumatic rifle, a 22 rimmy and my pride and joy the Sako 85 in 6.5x55. A yes we are allowed sound moderators on hunting rifles in the UK.
smirk.gif

SakocompositeLR.jpg

I have UK qualifications in deer hunting which are no walk in the park (
tired.gif
) to gain and coupled with out firearms laws involve a shed full of paperwork, I might give you the procedure sometime.
I am a Pro Photographer and I ride a Harley Davidson '94 Electra Glide.
cool.gif

You have a good looking shooting website and I look forward to hearing the US view on subjects. I administrate a UK hunting website but since I didn't wish to be booted before I'd started I haven't put the web address in my signature.
frown.gif

Re: Britisher Newbie

welcome....the last British dude that came to see me in Dallas Texas arrived without bringing me and some of my favorite beer.

don't make the same mistake.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">welcome....the last British dude that came to see me in Dallas Texas arrived without bringing me and some of my favorite beer.

don't make the same mistake.</div></div>

smile.gif
I have been to your great country twice, San Francisco, The Canyon, Death Valley etc etc, had some good beers in San Fran, Rusty Nail & Wet Dog if I remeber rightly.

Welcome... I'm very fond of the Brits. Great people that will go way out of their way to help American visitors. I rented a canal boat for 2 weeks and loved it.