• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Broke in- kill dog. Man the crime epidemic is off the hook

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Man only the stupidest of the stupid do this shit while wearing a camera .
But at least he cleared himself of wrong doing .

Ricky Bobby was the smartest mammal on the property. Like the op said, at least they cleared themselves.....

So what are the facts? It sounds like the officer is doing a property check, like the home is supposed to be empty, and those two persons and the dogs do not live there, but they are saying they are working there to clean it up.

Did the homeowner put the property into a property check program and not tell the officers that he had persons working there?

I worked the streets for.15 years and only once ever saw an officer fire on a dog. Granted....it was me...a pit bull jumped up and grabbed me by my duty belt and tried to pull me.to the ground while the owner fled. Regardless...we encountered dogs almost daily...wtf is happening to these idiots

Reactions: Milf Dots
Poor dog.

If you can’t stop a small dog with out shooting it. You shouldn’t be a cop.
Those "small dogs" have no use.
They yip and yap, they shit all over, and are zero good for protection.
Yea the bitches love them.
I just wish they were all shot.
If it can't guard the property, is zero good for hunting, and is damn near impossible to train ?
Start the genocide with Chihuahua's....most useless POS on the planet.

I still give money every year to the county Sheriff's association, and gave annually to the FOP and PBA when I lived elsewhere, but man it's really starting to wear on me that pets are being shot when the officer doesn't have serious bite wounds on him or his gear.

The training and regs should be "don't shoot a pet unless you have bite wounds, or bite marks on your attire". OC Spray does the trick.

Those "small dogs" have no use.
They yip and yap, they shit all over, and are zero good for protection.
Yea the bitches love them.
I just wish they were all shot.
If it can't guard the property, is zero good for hunting, and is damn near impossible to train ?
Start the genocide with Chihuahua's....most useless POS on the planet.
Once there was a land that lived in fear of seven goblins
The goblins fed on color

They plowed the valleys and climbed the highest mountains looking for rainbows
And when they found one, they caught it in their lassoes and sucked the colors up
Filling their bellies with its bright liquid

Only one place in the land had never known goblin fear
A hidden valley called the "Valley of the Rainbow, " where great arches of color were born

There, the animals lived in paradise

Where visible life and cast forth the call
Of reflecting in eyes the world all around
Where spectrums can fly, the faces of creation
Rainbow hands touch the ground

The folly of those, who gorge upon colors
With all their share, of what we hold dear
Be leery of the fool, that wrangles the rainbow
Filling the landscape with fear

I have been bitten more than a dozen times and have yet to shoot a dog.
Once while working on a gas fireplace. Bastard bit my ass and I smashed my head on the fireplace opening. My ass cheek and head were bleeding and a female homeowner screaming and the thought of shooting it never crossed my mind. I laughed and told the lady that I felt bad for Santa Clause.
I've had customers assure me that their dog doesn't bite and get nailed as soon as I walk through the gate into the yard.

Wait a minute....is the news desk anchor wearing the Prince symbol?! :love::love::love::love::love:

Reactions: BCP
I have been bitten more than a dozen times and have yet to shoot a dog.
Once while working on a gas fireplace. Bastard bit my ass and I smashed my head on the fireplace opening. My ass cheek and head were bleeding and a female homeowner screaming and the thought of shooting it never crossed my mind. I laughed and told the lady that I felt bad for Santa Clause.
I've had customers assure me that their dog doesn't bite and get nailed as soon as I walk through the gate into the yard.

I was shoeing a horse for a doctor who had a therapy dog (she had seizures) and while bent over the dog jumped up and bit me on the ass. The Dr had to take me to her office and out 5 stitches in my buttcheek

I was shoeing a horse for a doctor who had a therapy dog (she had seizures) and while bent over the dog jumped up and bit me on the ass. The Dr had to take me to her office and out 5 stitches in my buttcheek
Good thing she didn't have a seizure while stitching. You could have a very strange scar.

Unless it's a pitbull, I ain't clicking on a dog shooting.

I’ve been searching for video evidence of an officer who sneaks up and open the door on a known crack house or meth biker club or cartel hang out and then uses the open door as a reason to “go in” gun drawn. But in all my archives and a pretty through search of todays news cycle I found 0.