• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

broken a.r.m.s.->larue replacement

nofear67

Private
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2009
Utah, USA
I just wanted to see how long it has taken for other people to get their replacement larue mounts when they send in the intentionally broken arms mounts. I sent mine in at the beginning of the month and I sent it in next day air which cost me 20 bucks and I haven't even heard from larue. They haven't told me that they received it or sent out the new one or anything at all. I e-mailed them last week and haven't seen a response yet but I guess I will call them soon if it takes any longer. I do realize its show show time but it was 2 or 3 weeks ago that I sent them in so I don't think it should take this long.

Re: broken a.r.m.s.->larue replacement

I sent one in about a month ago and it took about 2 weeks. I never got a email or anything from them either, it just showed up. With the number of people who sent theirs in I'd imagine it would have been a fulltime job for somebody to email "hey, we got your mount the replacement will be sent xxx". Be patient, you'll be glad you did
wink.gif

Mine took 3 to 4 weeks.I know they had boxes of stuff come in late so I bet they are just a little behind.They will do you right thats for sure.

They are at SHOT SHOW right now... and the last couple weeks have been spent gearing up for it...

Maintain chill & it will get sorted out...

ya I just can't wait! I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve haha

i heard they didnt even bring the broken stuff to SHOT...

i know that there were rumors that they would have them there but I really don't even think they need to. seems like most people have figured out which company is the better of the 2 already anyway.

how about i ask mark here in an hour for you at their booth. nahhhh

by the way shot show is pretty sick, tons of shit.

They are at the shot show and also part of the deal was to get it there before the shot show. I sent mine in December and got the new ones back with lots of extra goodies.

kn

Yes some of the employees are at SHOT but not all....it is still business as usual, I just got off the phone with a employee about a order.

Be patient
smile.gif

took a little less than 4 weeks for me.
i hear alot of the wait depends on the type of mounts you swapped
also heard larue has replaced 100K worth of mounts so far

Shipped my broken A.R.M.S. Mounts on 12/22/09. Recieved my Larue replacements on 1/07/10.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Koganinja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are at the shot show and also part of the deal was to get it there before the shot show. I sent mine in December and got the new ones back with lots of extra goodies.

kn </div></div>

the deadline was the 7th which was a Thursday and I sent mine in on next day air earlier that week. But anyway, does anyone have any reviews on the Larue FUG?