• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

nashlaw

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2006
manchester, tn
Bought a dvd with 3 of his movies. I watched "The Mechanic" and "Assassination." Great! He was a man's actor.

Re: Bronson

I'm a huge Bronson fan (I even own a 475 Wildey). I bought that same DVD a few months ago. Assassination was on TV recently, I had forgotten how horrible that movie was, lol.

Mr Majestyk was a great movie. There was another movie he made where he was a hit man, I'm trying to find it so I can watch it again, The Family.

Another huge Bronson fan. Along with Majestyk and the Mechanic..

The Magnificent Seven, Dirty Dozen, Once Upon a Time in the West, Red Sun, Hard Times, Honor Among Thieves and many more...

All GREAT!

They don't make them like they used to.

I watched The Mechanic and Assassination.I think he is a great actor .

"Hard Times" was the best! I remember going to watch it with my dad when I was young.

I'm a Bronson fan too! I especially liked The Mechanic, and I also liked his use of a .475 Wildey in Death Wish 3.

Yeah, Death Hunt being my favorite Bronson movie. With Lee Marvin, as well. One of the best movies out there for spectacular views.

On a lighter note regarding Bronson, anyone know the body count during his acting career? He was like a one man army in his movies. Cheesey but fun to watch now and then.

Flyingbullseye

Ahhhhh those were the days. Bronson, McQueen, Wayne and Eastwood. When men were men and Hollywood was not so "politically correct"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buffybuster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another huge Bronson fan. Along with Majestyk and the Mechanic..

The Magnificent Seven, Dirty Dozen, Once Upon a Time in the West, <span style="color: #CC0000">Red Sun</span>, Hard Times, Honor Among Thieves and many more...

All GREAT!

They don't make them like they used to. </div></div>

him and Toshiro were great in that...."NO.....NO MOSQUITOS!!!!"