• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Brooklyns Finest

maxpower220

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2010
Pensacola, FL
Well, this is a movie that is: it's not good and not terrible. It is a try at being "Crash", but no where as good (and I didn't think Crash was all that). Acting is OK, the 3 stories are OK, and the ending is OK.

For the Hide person, there is a gun shot scene which will bring into question the knockdown power of handguns. A perp gets shot at about 6 feet with (what I believe was) a .38. The wound entry and exit was a direct shot center of chest. Yet, the perp continued to have a fist fight for a while. Also, in this movie you will instantly bleed from the mouth when you are shot.

Re: Brooklyns Finest

I DVR'd this movie thought it might be good....hmmm.

I give this movie 2 stars out of 3. Good acting, but mediocre storyline.

I thought this movie might be good until I watched it and when the credits started to roll I felt like I wasted the two and half hours. This type of story has been done one to many times and this movie added nothing new or anything worth watching.
JMHO

Movie sucked. Wesley Snipes should have done another Blade instead of this junk.

All I can say is that I watched about 45 minutes of it and gave up. Did not grab me.

Never could get into it.......just kept thinking he needs to pay his taxes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ClintB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never could get into it.......just kept thinking he needs to pay his taxes</div></div>

He looks ill:

wesley_snipes_getty.jpg