• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brooks CZ trigger owners

Metalhead0483

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2008
Brunswick, GA
How long did it take for your kits to arrive? It's been almost two weeks since I ordered and I'm still waiting. I don't want to waste their time with an email if that's normal, but it seems a little excessive...

Re: Brooks CZ trigger owners

Mine took over a month, it seems he is a bit of a scatter brain so I would contact him to check on the status. On rimfirecentral you can find several posts about "lost" orders and emails.

Yea, it seems that some orders come quicker than others depending on when you order. I'm pretty sure he's a one man show as far as his business goes so I guess he gets backed up when things get busy. My kit came real quick, but i've read of others waiting weeks for theirs. I can say that the kit does make a big difference though. Good luck.

I put in an order 10 days ago. Got the Paypal charge notification but haven't heard a peep from Brooks.

Not to bust on Brooks at all but he is a busy man and we all want what we want two days before we ordered it. If your in a rush to get one and dont want to wait try Whittaker Guns in KY they stock the kits and take no time to ship them to you. Just a lil info to retain for next time

It's not that I'm in a huge hurry. I've waited a lot longer for shooting equipment. But I sure would like to at least see something acknoledging the order...

Ah well, maybe I'll shoot him an email.

Re: Brooks kit here and installed

Got my trigger kit last week and finally got around to putting it in my rifle yesterday. One of the easiest firearm mods I've ever done. It might have taken me all of three minutes, and the results are amazing. My 452 lux had a reasonable trigger at around 4 pounds with a little creep. It's now breaking at a very crisp 2.25lbs with no creep at all, far surpassing my expectations.

Best. firearm. purchase. ever.
grin.gif

When did you order? I ordered 2 kits just over a month ago. I haven't received them, and have had no replies to inquiries.

dg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Metalhead0483</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Best. firearm. purchase. ever.
grin.gif
</div></div>
That kind of advertising resonates! Thanks. I will now follow your lead.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does anyone have a link to his website. i had it bookmarked at one time, but cant find it. </div></div>

http://cz452.com/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeeGee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When did you order? I ordered 2 kits just over a month ago. I haven't received them, and have had no replies to inquiries.

dg </div></div>

I ordered around the first of March. Just be patient. I got a really nice email when he shipped it saying how sorry he was for the wait. He's a busy man, I can understand that.

I ordered mine from Whittakers, it was at my house in less than a week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bob6118</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered mine from Whittakers, it was at my house in less than a week. </div></div>

Yeah I didn't even know that they were sold by others 'till I started this thread. Ah well, I wasn't in a huge hurry...

Metalhead0483
The Brooks kit only consists of differnt weight springs and aluminum tubes to take up creep in the trigger.
I already have mine set up, and am not using the lighter weight springs.
I have 4 springs and 3 tubes.
Your welcome to have them.
If you want them just PM me your shipping info.
Bob6118

i dont want to be rude, but if metalhead doesnt want them, i would like them. i just bought a brooks kit earlier, but i could use another for my brothers rifle.