• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brownells BRN4 - HK416 Replica Upper

Obi-WanKannoli

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2020
USA
For those that haven't seen it:

Screenshot_20221129_171148_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Arevalosocom
interested in this, nice HK is working with them to have stock, Brownells normally has solid parts because they get the big manufacturers to make their stuff under license, like PWS and the BRN180

Reactions: river22
Sorta of neat,

I would considering picking up a upper as long as they are not priced like they are built using kraut space magic. I like what brownels has been doing with this and the 180. Would like to pick up a 180 as a fun blaster.

Sorta of neat,

I would considering picking up a upper as long as they are not priced like they are built using kraut space magic. I like what brownels has been doing with this and the 180. Would like to pick up a 180 as a fun blaster.
$1,499

and both 14.5" and 16" versions sold out pretty quickly. currently out-of-stock.

Reactions: GUNNER10
$1,499

and both 14.5" and 16" versions sold out pretty quickly. currently out-of-stock.
Cool,

Feels a little high for me considering what you can find kac,lmt and noveske uppers for.

No terrible, though. Would be more interesting if it was priced more in line with the 180

Cool,

Feels a little high for me considering what you can find kac,lmt and noveske uppers for.

No terrible, though. Would be more interesting if it was priced more in line with the 180
tbh, I was seriously tempted at $1,499 with the BF 15% promo code, for some honest-to-God HK tech, even if some of the parts were repro. IMO, the Faxon barrel is the weak link, would've preferred Green Mountain, something like that, although I got a boat-load of various Faxon barrels myself. But while I was waffling about, and finally talked myself into pulling that trigger, it went out of stock, became a moot decision, and the BF discount is no more.

Opportunity knocks but once, but temptation leans on the doorbell. so, it was a nice passing fantasy purchase.

Reactions: BCP and GUNNER10
tbh, I was seriously tempted at $1,499 with the BF 15% promo code, for some honest-to-God HK tech, even if some of the parts were repro. IMO, the Faxon barrel is the weak link, would've preferred Green Mountain, something like that, although I got a boat-load of various Faxon barrels myself. But while I was waffling about, and finally talked myself into pulling that trigger, it went out of stock, became a moot decision, and the BF discount is no more.

Opportunity knocks but once, but temptation leans on the doorbell. so, it was a nice passing fantasy purchase.
Cool,

If you are into hk stuff, I would go for it, my only hk itch is an mp5 die hard clone so I would be more than content with one of the clones.