• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brownells Coupon Codes

BoredEngineer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 20, 2010
CA, San Jose
Hey Guys I found these codes and just used the first one (today 12/19/2010) for free shipping on orders over $125 enjoy!

CSF - Free shipping on orders $125+
CSZ - Pay for shipping for as low as 5 dollars on 75+ orders
(don't quite know what that last one means but that is the description that was given)

Re: Brownells Coupon Codes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CSF appears to work today (didn't finalize order though).

Pat </div></div>

CSF worked today for free shipping on an order that was over $100.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rudy99</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CSF appears to work today (didn't finalize order though).

Pat </div></div>

CSF worked today for free shipping on an order that was over $100. </div></div>

I think last year Brownells did 10% discount code during SHOT... right?
Doing a 1911 build... So I'm holding off for a few more days. (impatiently)

ETA: CSF still working, even if its only been 3 days

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtGoat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Checked CSF and it is now invalid....any new codes?

Pat </div></div>

+1

A 10% off shot show code would come in real handy right now, as there's a few pricey things which they only seem to have in stock right now...

Any other word on this?

I've got about $300 worth of stuff I need to order, and I do get the dealer pricing but any codes would also be nice!

I have $90 worth of pieces and parts ready to order but at $11 for shipping I would rather get free shipping and add $10 to my order
smile.gif

Pat

From elsewhere on Sniper's Hide:

Code = CRD and is good until March

$5 shipping on orders over $99.

Guess you could add $5 to your order

I believe shot show is a 20% discount....or was it only 10% ? all i know is ordered enough to get put into a special price bracket now on all items...

Got Brownells Shot Show promo code from Chiller:

CR7 Ground Free Shipping
DA3 2nd day $4.95
EAJ Next Day $9.95

Just used it for a Surgeon bolt knob and a few other things.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drmarc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it was 10% last year. </div></div>

I wish.....

For some season none of those codes are working. I also heard that there is a %10 off for the code LA1 but it is not working for me either. Anyone know whats going on?

If you're active military or LEO ask them about that discount. Being retired military, they gave me that discount. Don't remember how much it was but pretty good. Nice it only takes me about an hour to drive there.

The 10% off codes available at the law enforcement booth were single use codes, making sharing them useless.

the code I got was a one time use code as well. I don't know why they didn't issue a blanket code like they have done for so many years prior. I was planning on making a big order with the code but I will probably buy elsewhere now since their prices are not that great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any word on a brownells code for a discount or something??? </div></div>

CRD still working. $0.02