• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brownells Discount Code??

Kanati

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2009
California, USA
Any hide members out there know any current promotional discount codes for Brownells? Looking to buy a few stocks here soon and thought it was worth asking.

• Haha
Reactions: Runnineh
PTT
MZA
MZB

One of them is bound to give you something off. Check them all, one got me $20 off the law folder I just ordered.
I always check gun.deals before I buy anything at brownells. Someone usually has some borwnells codes posted with the desls.

Reactions: KZP and Kanati
PTT
MZA
MZB

One of them is bound to give you something off. Check them all, one got me $20 off the law folder I just ordered.
I always check gun.deals before I buy anything at brownells. Someone usually has some borwnells codes posted with the desls.

Worked, thanks man!

Used Code MZB for 40.00 off a DD Mk 18 stipped upper. Thank you much

Reactions: Kanati
Generally if you put it in your cart and wait a day or two they’ll email you a $15 off 150 at least. But they’re the same codes you’d see on gundeals.