• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Brownells free shipping on 50$ +10%off

demolitionman

Send’r Bud
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2013
Midwest
Use code MDW at checkout. Free shipping + 10%off order. Works on ammo. Just ordered a bit of 22lr....

Reactions: KZP
Brownells has become the Sears of the gun world. Their discounts are from full list prices. Ever other distributor I buy from gives free shipping on orders of 50 -100 dollars everyday. Some never charge shipping and beat their prices by 20 percent or more.

Reactions: 1J04
Brownells has become the Sears of the gun world. Their discounts are from full list prices. Ever other distributor I buy from gives free shipping on orders of 50 -100 dollars everyday. Some never charge shipping and beat their prices by 20 percent or more.

Yeah it seems hit or miss with Brownells. Sometimes it is a better deal, sometimes it isn't. In this case it was the cheapest total I have found so far to get powder online with this coupon.